Add a Photo

By AXE
#19 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN

My husband uses this and it works great. Helps keep his hair in place without making his hair feel hard.
Marvin S.
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL

I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA

Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
henry p.
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT

I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
Angela F.
Angela F.

Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
Aurora G.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA

This pomade smells good. But did it do the job for my boyfriend n I? Nop.
We recently decided to try out this product and made his hair to flexible. Here n there the little hairs would come out like do we need more of the product whe it suppose to b a pomade?
Over all won't b repurchasing at this time...if things change mayb..
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem, Pa

My husband used to use this. It did an okay job. He has really thick hair so it kinda worked for him.
jarrod a.
jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL

Works ok. not the best hold or smell but it works.i only use it if I'm out of my other brands
Thomas N.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA

The product does what is advertised however it is a bit heavy and leaves a shiny look. I did not like the look it gave but it did hold hair in place. Don't underestimate the amount needed for a sharp look. Just a small pinch is enough. The one positive thing I have to say about this product is it smells great.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.