Add a Photo

By AXE
#15 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I've used this ever since my brother bought it and left it in the bathroom. I used Murry's pomade for years in my hair to keep it greased, but being an oil product it was a hassle to wash out and clogged my pores. This is light and gets the job done while not having an over powering smell. The hold is not too hard, which I do not like, but I'll gladly trade that for the grease I used before.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
April 14, 2017, 6:34 a.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. You can never go wrong with axe! I love it! He has hair that grows really fast so he has to deal with his hair at all different lengths all of the time between cuts and this product looks great in his hair no matter the length.. oh, and did I mention it smells good? :D
Juan P.
Juan P.
May 16, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
Very good product. Very hard holding in hair. My hair color is brown and is rough. Its very effective because of my thick hair. It is very long lasting holds in your hair. They should make the bottle bigger.
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
henry p.
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
Angela F.
Angela F.
Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Nov. 1, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My boyfriend loves this product. It's his go to gel for styling his hair. Recently got his hair styled and this is easy for him to use. It smells delicious and is fairly inexpensive. Highly recommend for other males
Brittany L.
My boyfriend uses this to style his hair and i think it smells super good! he likes it and loves that it lasts all day!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Yorktown, VA
Nov. 3, 2016, 12:31 a.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My husband tried two different types of this stuff, the "clean cut" and another one and they were both the same. Awful. Made his hair look and feel greasy and it only holds for like an hour. Wouldn't buy it again.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.