Add a Photo

By AXE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY

My son loves this pomade it's non sticky and great for styling and has great hold. Would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again .
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
San Antonio, TX

I've tried all of the axe products and I will use this particular one from now on! It beats the rest by far. Sleek and non sticky. Do t need a lot
Meli B.
Meli B.
Oak Hills, CA

My dad likes using Axe pomade.It holds long but not all day.It leaves hair looking soft and shiny and it smells good.It doesn't seem to flake up.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

My dad loves using this product. He says his hair will stay in place all day and he does not have to worry about it falling down.
Bekki B.
Bekki B.
Wroxeter, Ontario

My son uses this product for his hair. He does mohawk with it. It smells really good and works great. It gets the thumbs up
Diamond S.
Diamond S.

My Boyfriend uses this and it smells nice but it makes his nice soft curls hard which doesn't make me very happy.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

My husband loves this pomade. Leaves his hair looking awesome and doesn't leave it greasy like other brands.
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC

This stuff is great I use it everyday I would recommend anyone that needs a decent product to try this out
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN

My husband uses this and it works great. Helps keep his hair in place without making his hair feel hard.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?

Join Now