Add a Photo

By AXE
#14 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN

My husband uses this and it works great. Helps keep his hair in place without making his hair feel hard.
Marvin S.
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL

I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL

I've used this ever since my brother bought it and left it in the bathroom. I used Murry's pomade for years in my hair to keep it greased, but being an oil product it was a hassle to wash out and clogged my pores. This is light and gets the job done while not having an over powering smell. The hold is not too hard, which I do not like, but I'll gladly trade that for the grease I used before.
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA

Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
henry p.
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT

I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
Angela F.
Angela F.

Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI

My boyfriend loves this product. It's his go to gel for styling his hair. Recently got his hair styled and this is easy for him to use. It smells delicious and is fairly inexpensive. Highly recommend for other males
Brittany L.

My boyfriend uses this to style his hair and i think it smells super good! he likes it and loves that it lasts all day!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Yorktown, VA

My husband tried two different types of this stuff, the "clean cut" and another one and they were both the same. Awful. Made his hair look and feel greasy and it only holds for like an hour. Wouldn't buy it again.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.