BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
This smells really nice and is cheaper than American Crew but not as expensive as TIGI Bed Head. It does a mediocre job and I would only get this one if I just did not have the money to buy the Bed Head. It is actually a waste of money so save up until you can get the one that does the complete hold job I do not recommend this one. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
MAYWOOD, CA
I bought this because I was out of my regular pomade and had bought it on the quickness. Compared to other pomades its not so good but its alright as an alternative in the meanwhile. Smells amazing I'll give them that. The pomade doesn't last long in your hair. I'd improve the formula so it holds longer.
Efrain M.
Efrain M.
Winder, GA
I recently switched to this hair gel and honestly it works great. It doesn't leave your hair hard like other gels nor does it leave the flakey stuff. The only bad thing is that when you touch your hair you feel like your hands are greasy.
henry p.
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried all of the axe products and I will use this particular one from now on! It beats the rest by far. Sleek and non sticky. Do t need a lot
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
My Boyfriend uses this and it smells nice but it makes his nice soft curls hard which doesn't make me very happy.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
My husband uses this and it works great. Helps keep his hair in place without making his hair feel hard.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
Debra v.
Debra v.
My husband used to use this before we got married. It is a bit waxy and holds the hair well. He stopped using it after we were married because it smelled like weird grass and I was allergic to the fragrance. Over all if you don't have problems with allergies it's a good product, it's just not for us!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.