Add a Photo

By AXE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC

This stuff is great I use it everyday I would recommend anyone that needs a decent product to try this out
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN

My husband uses this and it works great. Helps keep his hair in place without making his hair feel hard.
Marvin S.
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL

I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Angela F.
Angela F.

Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
henry p.
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT

I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL

Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I was the Hair and Makeup Production Chair for my college theater society, so I had one of my guy friends teach me how to use pomade to style men's hair. This pomade is really easy to use, and it actually smells good! You don't need to use a lot to get the style you want, and it's not sticky or tacky.
kevin c.
kevin c.
Fenton, MO

My wife bought me this and I was not sure if I would like it but it works very well.
Faylin B.
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX

I used to use this when my hair was shorter. I was hoping it would be a good alternative to my more expensive pomade (even though it is "guys"). It was sticky and made my hair so greasy. I didn't like it very much, although it did smell good.
Jayden M.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID

I have used this on my hair to help with curls and it helps and doesn't have a gross feel to it if done right and somewhat helps tame the mane my ex used it a lot to spike his hair goes for more of a messy hair then spiked
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.