BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Rachael M.
Love this gel for my hair . Keeps my locks in all day without it feeling to sticky or too dry. I enjoy using this on the go and it does its job for keeping my hair in style and ready for the day .
Jonathan L.
Calumet City, IL
I've been using this Axe pomade since it first came out and as a first impression it helped me eliminate a lot of my gels and the more expensive American Crew pomade for the price and amount in each jar to me is justified. Not the greatest hold depending on type of hair I have thick hair so I have to use a bit more than what is probably required however it does give you a nice clean cut look without your hair looking stiff.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I like this pomade and hair product line. the many different types they have make it very versatile and the ability to go an get it at our local store while shopping for groceries make it very accessible. how ever i don't like the price believe 4 dollars is a fair price for such a product.
Edgar H.
Morristown, NJ
This product, like other Axe hair products, is a good value. However, I have very thick dark hair and the product just doesn't do anything, except just dries out my scalp and, after a few days of using the product, causes dandruff. I don't recommend it for those with thicker hair because the cream simply doesn't do anything for styling.
Efrain M.
Winder, GA
I recently switched to this hair gel and honestly it works great. It doesn't leave your hair hard like other gels nor does it leave the flakey stuff. The only bad thing is that when you touch your hair you feel like your hands are greasy.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually used this on my hair for the first time today & i love it. And you really need is a tiny bit and it still holds your hair in place, hardly any frizz or fly aways, & my hair stayed smooth & touchable.
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX
I used to use this when my hair was shorter. I was hoping it would be a good alternative to my more expensive pomade (even though it is "guys"). It was sticky and made my hair so greasy. I didn't like it very much, although it did smell good.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
Rebecca H.
My hubby used this once. A small sample tub came with his Axe Christmas pack. He seemed to like it ok but he generally shaves his head most the year so we have never bought a full size tub.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I have used this on my hair to help with curls and it helps and doesn't have a gross feel to it if done right and somewhat helps tame the mane my ex used it a lot to spike his hair goes for more of a messy hair then spiked
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.