AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade uploaded by Yvette T.AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade uploaded by Rachael M.AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade uploaded by Christina K.See all 5 photos

BY AXE #14 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

• Does this work well?This is great for a clean look... 1 Answers
  • Whose a big fan of this?My boyfriend loves Axe. 6 Answers
  • Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!So true! 5 Answers
Photos (5)
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington , CA
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. You can never go wrong with axe! I love it! He has hair that grows really fast so he has to deal with his hair at all different lengths all of the time between cuts and this product looks great in his hair no matter the length.. oh, and did I mention it smells good? :D
Juan P.
Juan P.
Very good product. Very hard holding in hair. My hair color is brown and is rough. Its very effective because of my thick hair. It is very long lasting holds in your hair. They should make the bottle bigger.
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
henry p.
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT
I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Both my father and boyfriend use this pomade, and they swear by it. If you need a little extra hold, just use some hairspray and you'll be good to go!
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
My husband uses this and it works great. Helps keep his hair in place without making his hair feel hard.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Both my husband and son use this on their hair. I think it works really well.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Lumberton, NJ
Smells good, not too sticky. Hair stays in place ALL day. Bottle lasts you for a while
Brittany L.
My boyfriend uses this to style his hair and i think it smells super good! he likes it and loves that it lasts all day!
Charles b.
Charles b.
Sioux Falls, SD
Not a bad pomade, I prefer j Crew over this but it does the job. scent is not bad
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.