BY AXE #17 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend loves this product. It's his go to gel for styling his hair. Recently got his hair styled and this is easy for him to use. It smells delicious and is fairly inexpensive. Highly recommend for other males
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
The product does what is advertised however it is a bit heavy and leaves a shiny look. I did not like the look it gave but it did hold hair in place. Don't underestimate the amount needed for a sharp look. Just a small pinch is enough. The one positive thing I have to say about this product is it smells great.
Nikki C.
Yorktown, VA
My husband tried two different types of this stuff, the "clean cut" and another one and they were both the same. Awful. Made his hair look and feel greasy and it only holds for like an hour. Wouldn't buy it again.
Rachael M.
Love this gel for my hair . Keeps my locks in all day without it feeling to sticky or too dry. I enjoy using this on the go and it does its job for keeping my hair in style and ready for the day .
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually used this on my hair for the first time today & i love it. And you really need is a tiny bit and it still holds your hair in place, hardly any frizz or fly aways, & my hair stayed smooth & touchable.
Ashley R.
Largo, FL
My husband swears by this stuff! He uses it whenever we go out and it lasts all day and night. I definitely recommend this, my husband is so picky so if he loves it you will too!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son loves this pomade it's non sticky and great for styling and has great hold. Would definitely recommend this product and would buy it again .
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad likes using Axe pomade.It holds long but not all day.It leaves hair looking soft and shiny and it smells good.It doesn't seem to flake up.
Shannon C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad loves using this product. He says his hair will stay in place all day and he does not have to worry about it falling down.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.