BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Ryan F.
Collingswood, NJ
Just used this stuff this morning and love it. Keeps my hair where it should be without making it feel stiff. I can still run my fingers through it. It also gives a nice shine, slick back look. For the price I would definitely recommend this to others. Axe has so many different hair products that I use depending on the style I'm going for.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I've used this ever since my brother bought it and left it in the bathroom. I used Murry's pomade for years in my hair to keep it greased, but being an oil product it was a hassle to wash out and clogged my pores. This is light and gets the job done while not having an over powering smell. The hold is not too hard, which I do not like, but I'll gladly trade that for the grease I used before.
Audrey B.
My husband loves this product, and I love the way it smells. When I asked him why he loves it so much he says it makes him feel confident. It is very long lasting, and I smell it still when he comes home from a long day of work. He is on his second jar, and will purchase again!
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
This pomade smells good. But did it do the job for my boyfriend n I? Nop.
We recently decided to try out this product and made his hair to flexible. Here n there the little hairs would come out like do we need more of the product whe it suppose to b a pomade?
Over all won't b repurchasing at this time...if things change mayb..
Brittany G.
Love the smell of this product. I use this on my 5 year olds hair. It works okay, but doesn't survive the wrath of my kindergartener. I won't buy it again , but it's a decent product. I would still recommend the product.
Jesus M.
MAYWOOD, CA
I bought this because I was out of my regular pomade and had bought it on the quickness. Compared to other pomades its not so good but its alright as an alternative in the meanwhile. Smells amazing I'll give them that. The pomade doesn't last long in your hair. I'd improve the formula so it holds longer.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend loves this product. It's his go to gel for styling his hair. Recently got his hair styled and this is easy for him to use. It smells delicious and is fairly inexpensive. Highly recommend for other males
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
The product does what is advertised however it is a bit heavy and leaves a shiny look. I did not like the look it gave but it did hold hair in place. Don't underestimate the amount needed for a sharp look. Just a small pinch is enough. The one positive thing I have to say about this product is it smells great.
Nikki C.
Yorktown, VA
My husband tried two different types of this stuff, the "clean cut" and another one and they were both the same. Awful. Made his hair look and feel greasy and it only holds for like an hour. Wouldn't buy it again.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I was the Hair and Makeup Production Chair for my college theater society, so I had one of my guy friends teach me how to use pomade to style men's hair. This pomade is really easy to use, and it actually smells good! You don't need to use a lot to get the style you want, and it's not sticky or tacky.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.