Add a Photo

By AXE
#19 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

I actually used this on my hair for the first time today & i love it. And you really need is a tiny bit and it still holds your hair in place, hardly any frizz or fly aways, & my hair stayed smooth & touchable.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

Love this gel for my hair . Keeps my locks in all day without it feeling to sticky or too dry. I enjoy using this on the go and it does its job for keeping my hair in style and ready for the day .
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
San Antonio, TX

I've tried all of the axe products and I will use this particular one from now on! It beats the rest by far. Sleek and non sticky. Do t need a lot
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

My dad likes using Axe pomade.It holds long but not all day.It leaves hair looking soft and shiny and it smells good.It doesn't seem to flake up.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.

My dad loves using this product. He says his hair will stay in place all day and he does not have to worry about it falling down.
Sarahgrace D.
Sarahgrace D.

this stuff smells amazing and it's AMAZING on laying down edges. my brother also loves this product for slicking back his hair.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO

My husband did not like this. The smell was pretty intense and it was really slimy almost. He prefers tea tree brand pomade.
Diamond S.
Diamond S.

My Boyfriend uses this and it smells nice but it makes his nice soft curls hard which doesn't make me very happy.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

My husband loves this pomade. Leaves his hair looking awesome and doesn't leave it greasy like other brands.
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC

This stuff is great I use it everyday I would recommend anyone that needs a decent product to try this out
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.