BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
My husband did not like this. The smell was pretty intense and it was really slimy almost. He prefers tea tree brand pomade.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
My husband loves this pomade. Leaves his hair looking awesome and doesn't leave it greasy like other brands.
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC
This stuff is great I use it everyday I would recommend anyone that needs a decent product to try this out
Marvin S.
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL
I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Master Groomer Expert
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I've used this ever since my brother bought it and left it in the bathroom. I used Murry's pomade for years in my hair to keep it greased, but being an oil product it was a hassle to wash out and clogged my pores. This is light and gets the job done while not having an over powering smell. The hold is not too hard, which I do not like, but I'll gladly trade that for the grease I used before.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. You can never go wrong with axe! I love it! He has hair that grows really fast so he has to deal with his hair at all different lengths all of the time between cuts and this product looks great in his hair no matter the length.. oh, and did I mention it smells good? :D
Juan P.
Juan P.
Covington, GA
Very good product. Very hard holding in hair. My hair color is brown and is rough. Its very effective because of my thick hair. It is very long lasting holds in your hair. They should make the bottle bigger.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Master Groomer Expert
AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade AXE®, It's One Of The Best Ways To Keep Smelling Great All Day!Explore Axe's universe of men's grooming products
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.