Add a Photo

By AXE
#15 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Matthew F.
Matthew F.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried all of the axe products and I will use this particular one from now on! It beats the rest by far. Sleek and non sticky. Do t need a lot
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Master Groomer Expert
Oct. 20, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My dad likes using Axe pomade.It holds long but not all day.It leaves hair looking soft and shiny and it smells good.It doesn't seem to flake up.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Nov. 3, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My dad loves using this product. He says his hair will stay in place all day and he does not have to worry about it falling down.
Sarahgrace D.
Sarahgrace D.
Jan. 15, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
this stuff smells amazing and it's AMAZING on laying down edges. my brother also loves this product for slicking back his hair.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My husband did not like this. The smell was pretty intense and it was really slimy almost. He prefers tea tree brand pomade.
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
My Boyfriend uses this and it smells nice but it makes his nice soft curls hard which doesn't make me very happy.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
Nov. 27, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade, 2.64 oz
My husband loves this pomade. Leaves his hair looking awesome and doesn't leave it greasy like other brands.
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC
This stuff is great I use it everyday I would recommend anyone that needs a decent product to try this out
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
My husband uses this and it works great. Helps keep his hair in place without making his hair feel hard.
Marvin S.
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL
I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.