Add a Photo

By AXE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA

Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
Efrain M.
Efrain M.
Winder, GA

I recently switched to this hair gel and honestly it works great. It doesn't leave your hair hard like other gels nor does it leave the flakey stuff. The only bad thing is that when you touch your hair you feel like your hands are greasy.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Love the smell of this product. I use this on my 5 year olds hair. It works okay, but doesn't survive the wrath of my kindergartener. I won't buy it again , but it's a decent product. I would still recommend the product.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Grand Rapids, MI

My boyfriend loves this product. It's his go to gel for styling his hair. Recently got his hair styled and this is easy for him to use. It smells delicious and is fairly inexpensive. Highly recommend for other males
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Yorktown, VA

My husband tried two different types of this stuff, the "clean cut" and another one and they were both the same. Awful. Made his hair look and feel greasy and it only holds for like an hour. Wouldn't buy it again.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

I actually used this on my hair for the first time today & i love it. And you really need is a tiny bit and it still holds your hair in place, hardly any frizz or fly aways, & my hair stayed smooth & touchable.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

Love this gel for my hair . Keeps my locks in all day without it feeling to sticky or too dry. I enjoy using this on the go and it does its job for keeping my hair in style and ready for the day .
henry p.
henry p.
Naugatuck, CT

I absolutely love this pomade and many of the other AXE pomades out there. They hold the hair in place perfectly I use it for slickback and pomp hair styles daily, I highly recommend!!!
Colin R.
Colin R.

I am a huge fan of axe hair styling products. I used the "messy look" for a long time and finally tried this one and it is great. The scent is good and it lasts all day in your hair
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Largo, FL

My husband swears by this stuff! He uses it whenever we go out and it lasts all day and night. I definitely recommend this, my husband is so picky so if he loves it you will too!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?

Join Now