BY AXE #14 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Master Groomer Expert
My dad likes using Axe pomade.It holds long but not all day.It leaves hair looking soft and shiny and it smells good.It doesn't seem to flake up.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
My dad loves using this product. He says his hair will stay in place all day and he does not have to worry about it falling down.
Sarahgrace D.
Sarahgrace D.
this stuff smells amazing and it's AMAZING on laying down edges. my brother also loves this product for slicking back his hair.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
My husband did not like this. The smell was pretty intense and it was really slimy almost. He prefers tea tree brand pomade.
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
My Boyfriend uses this and it smells nice but it makes his nice soft curls hard which doesn't make me very happy.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.
My husband loves this pomade. Leaves his hair looking awesome and doesn't leave it greasy like other brands.
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC
This stuff is great I use it everyday I would recommend anyone that needs a decent product to try this out
Marvin S.
Marvin S.
Belle Glade, FL
I use this all the time because it smells good and keep my hair from looking like a mess.
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I've used this ever since my brother bought it and left it in the bathroom. I used Murry's pomade for years in my hair to keep it greased, but being an oil product it was a hassle to wash out and clogged my pores. This is light and gets the job done while not having an over powering smell. The hold is not too hard, which I do not like, but I'll gladly trade that for the grease I used before.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington , CA
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. You can never go wrong with axe! I love it! He has hair that grows really fast so he has to deal with his hair at all different lengths all of the time between cuts and this product looks great in his hair no matter the length.. oh, and did I mention it smells good? :D
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.