BY AXE

This non-sticky and non-crunchy hair styling pomade allows you to style your hair into an irresistible clean-cut and polished look. This pomade features long lasting hold and does not get crunchy or crusty unlike many other mens hair styling products on the market. see more...

Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This pomade is great if you're looking for your hair to stay in place. It also leaves it very shiny and smelling amazing. Your hair will not budge for the ntire day and will keep the same style guaranteed. I love the way Axe products smell and I don't mind trying their entire line just for that lol. I picked it up at Walgreens for my fiancee and now we both use it. Highly recommend.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I actually used this for a bit because I was too lazy to purchase my own edge control and just used my husband’s pomade. I quite liked it, despite the super strong man smell, obviously. It spread nicely, and didn’t make my hair feel gummy or crusty. It also held my frizzy summer hair in perfect place all day!
Brittany R.
My son uses this to keep his hair looking great for school. Not many things hold and last through the school day with his hair but this does pretty good. It's more affordable and accessible than the one from the barbershop too.
Sayli T.
I don't use this but my brother does and he loves it. It's low price and actually doesn't have an over powering smell like you would expect which is great. Its not sticky nor does it look crunchy or rough after
Lichelle E.
Cleveland
AXE Clean-Cut Look Pomade is my 17 year olds go to product. He uses it daily without any build up. He even has sensitive skin and doesn't experience any issues.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great smelling and a long lasting hold works well with dry hair and wet hair and great looking packaging. Not expensive very affordable and works better than my tresseme one . No need for improvement.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Axe has been famous for creating and delivering amazing products that meet the customers' needs. And this product is a success as well. Gives the hair this nice clean cut look.👌👌👌
tiffany s.
Frenchburg , KY
My son used this and it is amazing. It makes his hair very textured and sleek looking .. however it makes it a bit hard and I’m not a fan of it
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Good value, low price. Works well for something you can pick up anywhere. Husband is not a fan of the glitter in all of the axe pomades.
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I use this on my son's hair and it smells really good. The hold is pretty decent for what my son likes and the cost isn't ridiculous.