Add a Photo

By AXE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX

Okay I have to race about this Pomade styling gel. My son Jayden has the spikest hair ever. Like it literally plops up after drying. It will not stay down what so ever. My boyfriend looked up what would be good to go in his hair and he found this. So I went to Wal-Mart and got it. We got home and tried it out... And oh my gosh it made his hair stay in place and smell good. It looked amazing with this Pomade. We finally found something that works for him! Definitely recommend. And the price is amazing!
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL

I've used this ever since my brother bought it and left it in the bathroom. I used Murry's pomade for years in my hair to keep it greased, but being an oil product it was a hassle to wash out and clogged my pores. This is light and gets the job done while not having an over powering smell. The hold is not too hard, which I do not like, but I'll gladly trade that for the grease I used before.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

This smells really nice and is cheaper than American Crew but not as expensive as TIGI Bed Head. It does a mediocre job and I would only get this one if I just did not have the money to buy the Bed Head. It is actually a waste of money so save up until you can get the one that does the complete hold job I do not recommend this one. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Ryan F.
Ryan F.
Collingswood, NJ

Just used this stuff this morning and love it. Keeps my hair where it should be without making it feel stiff. I can still run my fingers through it. It also gives a nice shine, slick back look. For the price I would definitely recommend this to others. Axe has so many different hair products that I use depending on the style I'm going for.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
MAYWOOD, CA

I bought this because I was out of my regular pomade and had bought it on the quickness. Compared to other pomades its not so good but its alright as an alternative in the meanwhile. Smells amazing I'll give them that. The pomade doesn't last long in your hair. I'd improve the formula so it holds longer.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH

My boyfriend uses this on his hair. His hair is short but still has a little length in the front. For the most part his hair will stay put when using this product, but it seems like he always has a stray piece somewhere that just can't seem to be tamed by this product. could be a little firmer.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.

My husband loves this product, and I love the way it smells. When I asked him why he loves it so much he says it makes him feel confident. It is very long lasting, and I smell it still when he comes home from a long day of work. He is on his second jar, and will purchase again!
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA

Fantastic Pomade for men! Not only does it hold hair well, but it keeps it feeling silky smooth, and it smells great! My hair is very thick, and has always been difficult to work with, but this made it so easy. The trick is to know how to properly use a pomade.
Efrain M.
Efrain M.
Winder, GA

I recently switched to this hair gel and honestly it works great. It doesn't leave your hair hard like other gels nor does it leave the flakey stuff. The only bad thing is that when you touch your hair you feel like your hands are greasy.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Love the smell of this product. I use this on my 5 year olds hair. It works okay, but doesn't survive the wrath of my kindergartener. I won't buy it again , but it's a decent product. I would still recommend the product.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.