Add a Photo

By AXE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes
Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.
Photos (5)
JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, Texas

Okay I have to race about this Pomade styling gel. My son Jayden has the spikest hair ever. Like it literally plops up after drying. It will not stay down what so ever. My boyfriend looked up what would be good to go in his hair and he found this. So I went to Wal-Mart and got it. We got home and tried it out... And oh my gosh it made his hair stay in place and smell good. It looked amazing with this Pomade. We finally found something that works for him! Definitely recommend. And the price is amazing!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA

I can't tell you how amazing this product is. I bought it just for fun for my son and it works like no other product. My son has the biggest cow lick and it calms it down and keeps his hair in place. It does not move at all. When he wants to spike his hair too this product lets him do that as well. It is such a great manly smell. I tried to find something just like it and I can't I won't buy any other product now. HOOKED!
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL

I've used this ever since my brother bought it and left it in the bathroom. I used Murry's pomade for years in my hair to keep it greased, but being an oil product it was a hassle to wash out and clogged my pores. This is light and gets the job done while not having an over powering smell. The hold is not too hard, which I do not like, but I'll gladly trade that for the grease I used before.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

This smells really nice and is cheaper than American Crew but not as expensive as TIGI Bed Head. It does a mediocre job and I would only get this one if I just did not have the money to buy the Bed Head. It is actually a waste of money so save up until you can get the one that does the complete hold job I do not recommend this one. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Ryan F.
Ryan F.
Collingswood, NJ

Just used this stuff this morning and love it. Keeps my hair where it should be without making it feel stiff. I can still run my fingers through it. It also gives a nice shine, slick back look. For the price I would definitely recommend this to others. Axe has so many different hair products that I use depending on the style I'm going for.
Aurora G.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA

This pomade smells good. But did it do the job for my boyfriend n I? Nop.
We recently decided to try out this product and made his hair to flexible. Here n there the little hairs would come out like do we need more of the product whe it suppose to b a pomade?
Over all won't b repurchasing at this time...if things change mayb..
Thomas N.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA

The product does what is advertised however it is a bit heavy and leaves a shiny look. I did not like the look it gave but it did hold hair in place. Don't underestimate the amount needed for a sharp look. Just a small pinch is enough. The one positive thing I have to say about this product is it smells great.
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
MAYWOOD, CA

I bought this because I was out of my regular pomade and had bought it on the quickness. Compared to other pomades its not so good but its alright as an alternative in the meanwhile. Smells amazing I'll give them that. The pomade doesn't last long in your hair. I'd improve the formula so it holds longer.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH

My boyfriend uses this on his hair. His hair is short but still has a little length in the front. For the most part his hair will stay put when using this product, but it seems like he always has a stray piece somewhere that just can't seem to be tamed by this product. could be a little firmer.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.

My husband loves this product, and I love the way it smells. When I asked him why he loves it so much he says it makes him feel confident. It is very long lasting, and I smell it still when he comes home from a long day of work. He is on his second jar, and will purchase again!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC

Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.

How many other kinds are there?

Join Now