BY AXE #25 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Debra v.
My husband used to use this before we got married. It is a bit waxy and holds the hair well. He stopped using it after we were married because it smelled like weird grass and I was allergic to the fragrance. Over all if you don't have problems with allergies it's a good product, it's just not for us!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing. You can never go wrong with axe! I love it! He has hair that grows really fast so he has to deal with his hair at all different lengths all of the time between cuts and this product looks great in his hair no matter the length.. oh, and did I mention it smells good? :D
Juan P.
Covington, GA
Very good product. Very hard holding in hair. My hair color is brown and is rough. Its very effective because of my thick hair. It is very long lasting holds in your hair. They should make the bottle bigger.
Alan C.
Flower Mound, TX
Provides a great look and hold without feeling greasy and weighed down. Long lasting look throughout the whole day without worries. Have tried multiple Pomades and this definitely holds up to the test. Can be purchased at almost on retail location that sells any type of hair products.
Influenster M.
Hey Ladies, you can use this product too! I'm a huge fan of vintage hairstyles. Particularly, the glamorous pin curl and roller sets from the 1940's and 50's worn by such iconic actresses as Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, and Lauren Bacall. Of course, any gal that does an overnight pin curl or roller set knows brushing her curls out the next day can result in a great big poodle puff that rivels clown hair and defies taming with anything short of a blowtorch. It really is quite comical sitting there trying to brush your quirky curls into beautiful waves a la Veronica Lake. Enter Axe Refined Clean-Cut Look Pomade to define those waves and smooth down any stray hairs. Slick back one side of your hair near the temple and secure with bobby pins, a hair comb, or even a lovely flower behind your ear for that authentic Old Hollywood look. This product works wonders on victory rolls and pompadours too. The gel is light, not sticky, with a soft sheen that almost glitters in direct sunlight. It smells amazing too! You only need a little dime-sized dab to get the job done. Illustrated instructions are included inside under the lid. A little dab will 'do ya!
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Okay I have to race about this Pomade styling gel. My son Jayden has the spikest hair ever. Like it literally plops up after drying. It will not stay down what so ever. My boyfriend looked up what would be good to go in his hair and he found this. So I went to Wal-Mart and got it. We got home and tried it out... And oh my gosh it made his hair stay in place and smell good. It looked amazing with this Pomade. We finally found something that works for him! Definitely recommend. And the price is amazing!
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I can't tell you how amazing this product is. I bought it just for fun for my son and it works like no other product. My son has the biggest cow lick and it calms it down and keeps his hair in place. It does not move at all. When he wants to spike his hair too this product lets him do that as well. It is such a great manly smell. I tried to find something just like it and I can't I won't buy any other product now. HOOKED!
Stephanie J.
This smells really nice and is cheaper than American Crew but not as expensive as TIGI Bed Head. It does a mediocre job and I would only get this one if I just did not have the money to buy the Bed Head. It is actually a waste of money so save up until you can get the one that does the complete hold job I do not recommend this one. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
My boyfriend uses this on his hair. His hair is short but still has a little length in the front. For the most part his hair will stay put when using this product, but it seems like he always has a stray piece somewhere that just can't seem to be tamed by this product. could be a little firmer.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.