BY AXE #15 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

JayLene G.
JayLene G.
Kingsville, TX
Okay I have to race about this Pomade styling gel. My son Jayden has the spikest hair ever. Like it literally plops up after drying. It will not stay down what so ever. My boyfriend looked up what would be good to go in his hair and he found this. So I went to Wal-Mart and got it. We got home and tried it out... And oh my gosh it made his hair stay in place and smell good. It looked amazing with this Pomade. We finally found something that works for him! Definitely recommend. And the price is amazing!
Ryan F.
Ryan F.
Collingswood, NJ
Just used this stuff this morning and love it. Keeps my hair where it should be without making it feel stiff. I can still run my fingers through it. It also gives a nice shine, slick back look. For the price I would definitely recommend this to others. Axe has so many different hair products that I use depending on the style I'm going for.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
My boyfriend uses this on his hair. His hair is short but still has a little length in the front. For the most part his hair will stay put when using this product, but it seems like he always has a stray piece somewhere that just can't seem to be tamed by this product. could be a little firmer.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
My husband loves this product, and I love the way it smells. When I asked him why he loves it so much he says it makes him feel confident. It is very long lasting, and I smell it still when he comes home from a long day of work. He is on his second jar, and will purchase again!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Love the smell of this product. I use this on my 5 year olds hair. It works okay, but doesn't survive the wrath of my kindergartener. I won't buy it again , but it's a decent product. I would still recommend the product.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Master Groomer Expert
I actually used this on my hair for the first time today & i love it. And you really need is a tiny bit and it still holds your hair in place, hardly any frizz or fly aways, & my hair stayed smooth & touchable.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Love this gel for my hair . Keeps my locks in all day without it feeling to sticky or too dry. I enjoy using this on the go and it does its job for keeping my hair in style and ready for the day .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Master Groomer Expert
My dad likes using Axe pomade.It holds long but not all day.It leaves hair looking soft and shiny and it smells good.It doesn't seem to flake up.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
My dad loves using this product. He says his hair will stay in place all day and he does not have to worry about it falling down.
Sarahgrace D.
Sarahgrace D.
this stuff smells amazing and it's AMAZING on laying down edges. my brother also loves this product for slicking back his hair.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Stanley, NC
Whose a big fan of this?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who doesn't love Axe products?!?!?!
Tia D.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.