BY AXE #8 in Pomades & Waxes

Refined Fact:  Girls don t like that crusty, crunchy hair you get from gels. AXE Refined gives you the hold without the hard feel for a clean-cut, polished look she ll love, so you send the right signals. Questions/Comments?  or visit theaxeeffect.com ; Container coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Ashlee B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my husbands favorite hair gel’s. It creates a great style that will hold for a long time without looking crunchy or greasy. The only reason I’m giving this four stars is because I personally cannot stand the smell and do not prefer that he is it
🇬🇹✂💈Marco A.
Trenton, NJ
Very good product for medium length hair but when it comes to a little be longer like 6 to 8 in you need a more firm pomade then this one btw the smell is not to bad I wish it will be a little more soft since is for my hair not for my body JK.
Martin F.
Granger, IN
I liked this pomade at first but I realized that it was damaging my hair big big time, dries it super fast, and no shampoo could fix it, so I stopped using it. I won’t buy again .
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this!! I actually use this on my one year old son! I love spiking his hair up in the front and doing a little mowhawk. I love this product so much more than the wetting the hair and applying gel/mouse and hair spray. This is much more simpler and works great on dry hair. It’s so fast and easy to style. I love this. The scent is also a plus! I got this for around $5-$6 and I think it is totally worth it.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
My new husband loves to keep his hair just a certain way and very particular with the hair products that he uses. Axe pomade being one of his favorites. I have purchased him high dollar products but he still continues using Axe.
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the smell, the actual product was okay. It didn’t perform as well as other brands. I think it’s perfect for guys that don’t want to mess with it too much, but for very picky Individuals, this might not be the one
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great pomade. It keeps hair in place, looking sleek and sexy. It smells amazing, without having that stereotypical Axe-5th-grade-boys-locker-room smell that gets overpowering. It’s really not overpowering, and you really want to smell it all day.
Kate H.
Omaha, NE
Even though I’m a straight female, I find this pomade works best for my hair considering it’s thick and there is LOTS of it. I enjoy the scent, as it isn’t too intense and overpowering. Usually stuff that’s overly scented gives me migraines. Overall, I enjoy it.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
Smells pretty good, product is basically unisex. I like how effective it is. will usually last all throughout an event and then some. It surpassed my expectations. The scent was decent- not too strong not too weak. Good product over all. Not disappointed.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville , UT
Purchased at: Target
It works ok but i recommend if you have thin hair for small grip if just want a soft do. I used to use if for my smallest child but after he would move around and tumble himself on fabrics it would mess up his hair so i stoped using thia product.
Tia D.
How many other kinds are there?
Jose M.