AXE Clean Cut Look Hair Pomade uploaded by Filza A.AXE Clean Cut Look Hair Pomade uploaded by Marv A.

BY AXE

Clean Cut Look Classic Pomade has a shine finish and a medium hold Ideal for short to mid-length hair looking to turn some heads A little goes a long way Perfect control immaculately Works well with AXE Shampoo and Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
I have extremely curly hair and this pomade was not able to hold the curls down. I ended up with puffy hair instead of a laid back look. It also left my hair very crunchy and sometimes oily looking. I will continue to look for better products.
Filza A.
Lk In The Hls, IL
My husband is a huge fan of this pommade. The only product he let's his hair touch haha. It's not a very stiff product; leaves hair in a nice soft state, unlike some styling product thay leave your hair all greasy or crusty. Definitely would recommend this product for hair styling. I use it sometimes to keep my baby hair from coming out of my updo 😆
Alma B.
I was recently shopping for flexible gel with strong hold for my son's Mohawk. I came across this wax. Hesitantly I purchased it. Best Decision Ever! Keep in mind my son is 7 year's old so he is constantly running his hands through his hair. It does not flake, or leave white residue and easy to wash off!!!
Alonzo T.
Rogers, AR
Great product this is what I was hooked up on before I started to use suavecito. This product isn't expensive I believe I payed like $6.
Sarah G.
My boyfriend uses this whenever he does his hair. He would recommend it!!!!
janice j.
namibia windhoek
Im so lucky to use this product i use it to style my edges and it comes out beatiful.
U can use it when the hair is wet or dry styling the edges..