BY AXE

Axe Bodyspray is the all-over deodorant bodyspray that smells great With Long-Lasting Fragrance. Phoenix; Vice; Essence; Clix. Because there are only two types of guys in the mating game: The quick & the lonely. Made in Thailand. Turn ring so it shows ON. Hold can 6 - 8 inches from the body. Push button down to spray. Turn ring so it shows OFF for storage. WARNINGS Flammable: Do not spray near flame or while smoking Do not use on broken skin If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use Avoid spraying in eyes Contents under pressure Do not puncture or incinerate Do not store at temperature above 120F Use only as directed Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal Keep out of reach of children For external use only Hydrofluorocarbon 152. click this product to see full details see more...

Buy on Jet.com
sari M.
Overland Park, KS
I buy this for my husband it smells amazing
and he loves it i recommend for all man its a good product
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
My teenage sons wear Axe body spray. I enjoy all of the scents, and it makes them smell great!
Salah A.
University Pl, WA
My favorite deodorant it smells so good my wife like it and all my friends recommanded it for me
Keri B.
Whitehall, PA
My boys love axe products especially the Apollo smelling ones. They do smell good after a shower.
Joseph T.
Carlinville, IL
Small and convenient enough to carry in a bag and smells great. Would highly recommenced.
Maha M.
Syracuse, NY
I'm a girl and I use this I love it and it is worth it and smells great !!!
Ili S.
Me encanta, no sudo, aparte de que el olor es delicioso, y no mancha. Muy recoemdable, al igual que el desodorante de hombre