BY AXE

Axe Bodyspray is the all-over deodorant bodyspray that smells great With Long-Lasting Fragrance. Phoenix; Vice; Essence; Clix. Because there are only two types of guys in the mating game: The quick & the lonely. Made in Thailand. Turn ring so it shows ON. Hold can 6 - 8 inches from the body. Push button down to spray. Turn ring so it shows OFF for storage. WARNINGS Flammable: Do not spray near flame or while smoking Do not use on broken skin If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use Avoid spraying in eyes Contents under pressure Do not puncture or incinerate Do not store at temperature above 120F Use only as directed Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal Keep out of reach of children For external use only Hydrofluorocarbon 152. click this product to see full details see more...

Tina H.
Steubenville, OH
I actually bought a single container of this same brand and smell, It lasted all night long and I did not stink in the morning. Its a great smelling deodorant and could be for girls and guys!
Hannah R.
My boyfriend smells SOOOO yummy after using his Axe spray. Wouldnt want him using any other brand products. purchased at walmart for a very reasonable price. great product.
Texy T.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend uses this
It makes him smell so good and manly.
he really enjoys the protection against smelly pits.
he doesn't like that it leaves white streaks on his clothes
Jan M.
This product is really useful and it is not as strong as the other AXE products. My younger siblings really like this product.
sari M.
Overland Park, KS
I buy this for my husband it smells amazing
and he loves it i recommend for all man its a good product
Candace W.
My husband has been using Axe body spray for as long as I have known him. I also love them because the scents are amazing! I love the way my husband smells when he wears Axe.
Alan A.
Silver Spring, MD
Even as body sprays go you can do better. I would describe it as cheap but in reality it's kinda offensive.
Sandra H.
Little Rock, AR
I like the idea of having a multipack so you can choose your favored with out buying all regular sizes save you a lot of money
Stephanie C.
Axe is the best... Surprisingly I have never ever seen or heard of this axe scent before... Now I'm curious how it smells...
Keri B.
Whitehall, PA
My boys love axe products especially the Apollo smelling ones. They do smell good after a shower.