AXE Body Wash for Men uploaded by Alishba S.AXE Body Wash for Men uploaded by Ashley K.AXE Body Wash for Men uploaded by Suggie B.

BY AXE BATS

Tempt your senses. AXE Excite Body Wash features an addictive woody fragrance that will have your angel falling on the first encounter. The seductive blend of coconut, hazelnut and caramel scents evolve into a sexy, lingering aroma. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Renee B.
Avon, MA
My husband loves axe body wash! I made sure to get him a gift set for Christmas that comes with four different things inside. Two deodorants,full-size body wash & a full-size body spray. The fragrance color was blue & bottle looks almost exactly just like this picture. he loves it! The fragrance of it lasts long. I love the way it smells! He has repurchased the body wash and all flavors over the past five years multiple times. I'd say try it. It's worth a shot.
Angie M.
Villanova, PA
I got this for my boyfriend a while ago and I absolutely love it. It smells delicious and manly. Such a refreshing scent. He uses it everyday and loved by it. I would definitely recommend it to any and all guys out there. It doesn't leave any residue either, which is great.
Brittana E.
I picked this out for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! It smells great (depending on the scent) and the smells stays: it's not overwhelming either which is a plus! It also works well with his high dollar cologne.
Alissa P.
I love this body wash for men! My husband uses this brand and he always smells amazing and the best part, the scent lingers for hours! He loves how it makes his skin feel as well.
Destiny H.
Review for: Phoenix, Excite more...
My brother and boyfriend both use this product & I love the way it smells and makes the body and hair feel great. I would recommend this product to others. I also like using this product myself & it’s a great price.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
I love when my husband buys this body wash. It really does smell fantastic. It's gentle on his skin and not to smelly that it is overpowering. He comes home from work and he still smells good. Would definitely be a repeat consumer
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
Any scent of this will fill your bathroom with just a drop. They smell so amazing I even use it. Not something I use when I want feminine and luxury but the scents are almost too good to put down.
Ali H.
My brother uses this in the scent apollo and I love it. He comes out of the shower and you can still smell it on him. It's a long lasting scent and I love it! It also makes his skin feel smooth and he feels really clean after using it! (I asked him.)
Brittney W.
I've been buying this for over 3 years for my boyfriend, and we've always been satisfied. The price is right & the product smells great and keeps him fresh!
Rebecca C.
Upland, CA
My husband and son love this body wash! I can still smell the scent in the bathroom after they finish showering. It's very strong and smells nice.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
How good is this? Because I have been thinking about this for a while.
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL
I want to know if it has a good aroma?
Anna W.
Hillsboro, MO
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed their boyfriend getting smellier every time they use this? My boyfriend has never used this before, and always smelled great, but once he started using this he's had more BO 😬😷 as well as our room mate.