BY AXE

Shock Deodorant Body Spray by AXE for Men - 4 oz Deodorant see more...

Raven F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves axe so much! This four pack really helps us save a little money since axe tends to be a little on the pricier side! I love the smell of them and their packaging is always so slick and nice! I will definitely continue to keep this item on our shopping list for future purchases and I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Such a great idea to come out with a six pack! I leave one of these small bottles everywhere i Would ever need them. There is one in my Work Bag, Gym bag, My room, My Car, and 2 stashed away for replacements. The scent is great as well. Its not too overpowering like a cologne, but just make sure you aren't applying too much.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
My husband loves to use Axe products. This specific scent smells great! I love it and so does he. My son has fell in love with Axe products. The girl line my daughter has just started using.
ANGELICA P.
Jonesboro, GA
Probably the greatest deodorant for men smells great and lasts long . No residues and definitely not too strong does not cause soreness like some deodorants with fragrance
Kimberly F.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im always getting my fiance new axe spray deodorant and so far this is his favorite. I myself love smelling him! he smells so good with this :)
Serena M.
Sylacauga, AL
My boyfriend uses this and smells amazing. And it lasts all day. He has an outside job and when he returns home he does not smell bad.
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
This stuff smells ok, but my kids and my boyfriend like the Phoenix and the anarchy smells better. They use them on a daily basis
Carol G.
Smells great good for pocket size empty fast but remember it's pocket sized lol All axe other than chocolate smells good !
Jayme H.
My husband really likes this spray on. He has a hard time finding something that doesn't make him have a reaction to.
Kayla L.
Banning, CA
My husband loves the smell of this but seems that it doesn't last as long withing a few hours you have to re apply