BY AXE

A Unique All-Over Body Spray With A Premium Fragrance To Keep You Smelling Great All Day Or All Night. Made In Mexico see more...

• Out of curiosity, does anyone like this spray? I've been thinking...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Laini O.
Hagerstown, IN
I love Axe! The Black Chill is one of my favorite scents to get for my boyfriend! I love that you can get them individually or in the pack with the body wash as well!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Meh. I bought this for my boyfriend thinking it was the best scent ever....not entirely true. While it doesn't smell bad it doesn't smell great either, but that's also personal opinion.

I wish there was a stopper in Axe cans so men couldn't spray more than what was recommended. Gresh this stuff can get you into a coughing fit.
Esmeralda G.
Round Rock, TX
My fiancé loves this Axe Black Chill body spray and I love the way it lingers on him all day. Great spray to replace cologne on days when you want something light and fresh and airy. Try it! It's amazing. Throw one in your gym bag .
Rick L.
POWELL, TN
Axe Black Chill has a very clean smell. It is not over powering as some of the other similar product do. I by my deodorant at walmart or the grocery store
Narelle J.
Newton, MA
I only buy axe products for my fiancé! He has sensitive skin so he has to be careful on what he uses-but axe has never been a problem for his problem skin!
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I literally attack my hubby when he puts black chill on. it smells very masculine i love it. it also last for awhile. i still smell it when i do laundry.
Gina B.
Jackson, TN
This smells amazing I love when my husband buys this and uses it before we go out I think it makes him sexier then he already is wonderful stuff
Alan S.
Austin, TX
I really enjoyed the smell of this body spray and so did my significant other! I would recommend this to any discerning stud out there.
Rosemarie C.
I normally get my fiancee differents kind of AXE. But I just got him the black chill. He completely love it. He wear it for everything.
Logan D.
Great, good smelling, on the road body spray. It's perfect for gym, travel, car, or just use at home. Very nice scent and great to use.
Chris R.
Straw Plains, TN
Out of curiosity, does anyone like this spray? I've been thinking about buying more products by Axe so I am simply curious as to what this product is like. Thank you!