AXE Body Spray Below Zero uploaded by Isabel E.

BY AXE

Limited Edition Below Zero Scent Twist Antiperspirant / Deodorant Spray Long Lasting All Over Body Spray.&Nbsp; Axe&Reg; Deodorant Body Spray Is The All-Over Body Spray With Long Lasting Fragrance And Effective Deodorant Protection Designed To Seduce The Ladies.&Nbsp; If You Spray It, They Will Come. Made In Usa see more...

Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I love axe especially the men ones they are so strong when I use ask body spray I dont need perfume or scented lotion. You only need to use 2-4 sprays and your good but I use mo7re just for fun lol😂. I dont know about you but i be spraying this on my book bag for school.
Benji P.
Thomasville, NC
I started buying and using Axe almost exclusively since body sprays started to gain popularity because I love how it helps to keep me smelling fresh throughout the day!
Felicia L.
Rockford, IL
This is my husband's favorite body spray. He won't use anything else ever. I've tried. He sprays twice a day morning and a refresher at work after lunch or if we have a date night then 3 times a day. Long lasting scent. Great for the price and worth every penny.
Gloria  P.
Pacoima, CA
When they ask me about a person , I go back in time and remember everything including the way they smell. with axe is impossible to forget someone who smells really good
Monique S.
I'm waiting for axe to come out with a scent that does that thing to me that the spray does in the commercials where all the ladies magically are magnetized to the guy
marie  b.
Forney, TX
My boyfriend uses this brand. He always smells good. Its a good deodorant because it doesn't have a bad smell.
Sherry P.
Louisville, KY
This is a good product for your money. Smells good and lasts forever! No sticky feeling and no bad smells!
Alyssa A.
Anacoco, LA
Great smelling product for my son. Stays on all day but not over powering. Great product for a great price.
Carmen S.
No se que decir sobre esto, solo me salen opciones masculinas.. asi que dire que el de mujer es rico..-.
Devan W.
Seffner, Fl
My husband uses Axe & I love snuggling with him after he's used it! Something about a fresh clean man!