Axe Body Spray

Axe Twist Body Spray: Body spray 4 oz Fresh fragrance

What scent of Axe do you prefer and is there a reason why?
Does anyone like the scent of Axe Phoenix Daily Fragrance deodorant ?
I didn't receive so how can i leave reviews
Start your review of Axe Body Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
brings me back to when high school boys thought it made them smell better but it just knocked you over with it's overpowering scentin reviews
My boyfriend wears this sometimes, and I love it!in reviews
Shelley D.
The container easily fits in my husband's hand and is easy to use.  These are all issues we had with other products in the past. This product smells great!
chelsea P.
Yuba City, CA
I guess it's ok if you like to keep the can with you at all times, seeino as the scent wears off quickly. At least it smells good
Gracie  R.
Morganton, NC
Great product for the athlete as a fragrance to pair with there deodorant. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah H.
Bowie, TX
This is the first spray we allowed our young boys to have so the "smelled good like dad." We loved this scent.
Tasia M.
Buena Vista, CO
Axe Body Spray uploaded by Tasia M.
I got this #Axe #BodySpray from a #Sampler box and LOVE IT! This is perfect for a teenage boy as it is a #deodorant and body spray all in one! It is not overpowering like most sprays that he tends to use so it nice to have a mellow scent. Great gift idea when were all stuck in close quarters with each other! #reviews #product #productreview #review #men #boy #teenager #hygiene #scent #manly #fresh #clean #mountainmamareviews Axe Body Spray
Michelle V.
I've always got my husband axe body spray it's great for everyday use or when you're just wanting to freshen up and the price is the fair.
Rebecca T.
Fort Lupton, CO
I really love the smell that Axe creates. Its a great body spray to invest in. Every holiday I love to buy the holidays package specials for all the men in my family. I absolutely would buy this product again. I would recommend to all family and friends.
Cornelio F.
Weslaco, TX
Smells so fresh I have been using this particular brand on and off for several years I still at this point would still use it great it is one of my personal favorites I do not kkoq about other people but this is a must buy on sale
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
My husband and son play basketball. We rely heavily on ace sprays to freshen them up between practices. Very inexpensive and portable make this the perfect item to toss in any gym bag.
Dion S.
Woburn, MA
I love this scent I’ve been using it since I’ve been in middle school. Im 25 now and i still use it. Kilo just smells so fresh and so clean and i love it. I leave this bottle in my car. Its honestky a timeless bldy spray in my eyes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antonio  H.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a 10 mois
Trisha B. il y a 9 mois
Its personally my favorite scent. I like when I can convince my husband to wear it.
Nicole R.
il y a 3 ans
Axe Body Spray would this product be good for my brother??
Robotsquiat S. il y a 3 ans
Axe isn’t bad. It’s a good body spray for when you’re fresh out the shower and want a light scent.