Axe Body Spray uploaded by Violeta Q.

BY AXE

Axe Twist Body Spray: Body spray 4 oz Fresh fragrance

• Where do you buy this at?3 Answers
  • Seriously y does this stuff smell like bug spray ?3 Answers
  • Has anyone figured out a way to use this that isn't overp...5 Answers
Axe Body Spray
  • "brings me back to when high school boys thought it made them smell better but it just knocked you over with it's overpowering scent" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend wears this sometimes, and I love it!" in 1 review
Justin S.
Bryan, TX
Definitely one of my favorite sprays. Lasts for hours and has a great smell to it. Always get compliments on how good I smell haha. This is my third bottle and I will continue buying it! Great product
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
We bought this for my teenage son. I loved that it came in a 2 pack, felt like I saved a buck or so. He enjoyed the scent, although in my opinion it is a bit overwhelming. It smells nice, it's just very...heavy. There seemed to be at least eight different scents. We picked ours up at the local Walmart, but I've seen it at Target and CVS as well. I'd recommend this for a young man, perhaps not for someone over the age of 25.
roman M.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells really great and you only need a little. If you use to much the smell isn't good it gives me a really bad headache. I wear it all the time when i just want a little scent. i recommend everyone to get some just to put in your bag or car just i case you forget to put on your favorite scent.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
axe body spray smells nice, it has a good scent and a strong present that lastest all day. you dont need to use to much, the bottling is wonderful as well and it designed nicely....i dont get to buy it as often due to it price, but i do like ot get it often as i can!
Calla Q.
Lacey, WA
I HATE Axe body sprays! I hate walking by someone wearing them. I hate being around people wearing them! I. Hate. Them. They smell AWFUL, they are TOO STRONG and people put WAY TOO MUCH on all the time. This is a BADDD product.
Abby N.
Seminole, OK
I would rate this product three stars because, while it smells very good, I have had some bad experiences with boys using it who don't know how much to put on. I would say as long as you're sparse with it, it's a good buy!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I can't stand this product. It is overpowering and horridly strong no matter how little you use. I have some very choice words about this product, but I'll keep it polite. The kindest thing I'll say is that is smells as inexpensive as it is. I'd rather just smell clean soap than be near this scent.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
I do enjoy the scent of Axe. However, at times it can be extremely strong. It is cheap for the most part at your average grocery, and thanks to the strength of it it lasts all day. My friend gets it at Publix. The only complaint I have is that the smell is too strong at first.
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
It's nice that they put their product into 2 packs so if you do use this product a lot then you can save a little bit of money by just buying 2! It's definitely practical and easy if you travel a lot!
Cassie H.
Jacksonville, FL
I very much love this scent on my guy friends. It is especially great for when they have been sweating hard from working. The smell just seems so inviting when you hug someone who is wearing it.
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone figured out a way to use this that isn't overpowering? It's like no matter how far away you stand when you spray it, or how little you spray, it's still too much!
Sarah H.
Bowie, TX
How many have tried this product?
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Seriously y does this stuff smell like bug spray ?
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Where do you buy this at?