BY UNKNOWN

AXE Black Body Wash conveys a relaxing fragrance experience for the body and mind. This refined and subtle fragrance combines notes of bergamot, rosemary, and cedarwood allowing you to make an impression without going over the top. Bring the calm to your day with AXE Black Body Wash for men. Squeeze out shower gel onto your AXE shower tool or into your hands. Rub together to lather and apply to your body for a refreshing clean. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on target.com
Cesar S.
Mission, TX
For a long time I have used this body wash and it is my favorite product because of the smell that remains on my body after bathing. Highly recommended since it works perfect, has an accessible price and you can get it in almost all stores.
Alicia H.
My husband uses this along with other AXE products. The only way that I can describe this scent is fresh and manly, I love the way the bathroom smells after. We purchased it at CvS I belive and payed like 5 dollars. Girls!! I recommend this, you should buy it for your boyfriend, husband, or friend.
Amelie C.
montreal, QC
the shower gel was okay but did not have any specific traits that made it come out of the lot compared to other shower gels. it indeed smelled, nice; REVIEW form my boyfriend: the whole black collection smells nice. However it stopped there. yes, the gel was very soapy and smelled nice but the fragrance was gone only after an hour after its use. The Old spice gel feels much different and has a deeper cleaning sensation because (to me, the consumer) it smells more spicy and has some sort of alcohol inside that leaves a soothing cold sensation upon application. The packaging is very nice but the excessive colors and design make the brand look like a teenager young-adult product, therefore putting aside the more rigid-mature Gilette product that attracts most of adult men. #Gotitfree
Angela G.
Marion , TX
This one is my boyfriends favorite, and preferably mine when he wears it. It smells amazing, I literally get mad when other women ask to smell him because of it lol. But it's so strong and amazing. The only thing is that I have to go to different stores sometimes to find it, and it's very frustrating.
Monica L.
Maricopa, AZ
My boyfriend has been using this for about a year now and it is his favorite. Before trying this he was using normal bar soap and just any regular shampoo and now he cant live without this. I love the way he comes smelling out the shower. I also love how the fresh smell remains with him all day long 👍🏻 Totally recommend all you girls to get it for your significant others!!
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
My 12 year old brother uses this body wash and I am so glad because he is in his puberty stage and the odor from a teenager is horrible, but with axe body wash, and deodorant it haves him smelling good. It is his favorite and we will keep on purchasing! Highly recommend this product.
Carlos A.
Bronx, NY
Axe Black body wash smells amazing and keeps me feeling fresh and clean throughout the day. I bought this product two weeks ago at Walmart and I haven't been disappointed at all with it. It's affordable and I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Stephanie F.
This is my son's favorite now. He loves it. Just wish he learn a little goes along way.out of all the axe body washes this one isn't so over powering, and doesn't give me a headache when he gets out of the shower.
Vicky C.
baton rouge
I have to confess that I use this as well as my husband daily! It's the only product I find keeps me from sweating throughout the day.

The scent black also smells great and you can smell it on you for sometime.

Totally affordable and often on offer
Emily M.
My husband & I love the scent of this body wash. It's very manly & sexy. The only problem I have with it is that it's so so strong smelling. Right when he gets o of the shower the smell punches you in the face.