BY AXE

What Is Bom Chicka Wah Wah? It Is A New Secret Ingredient That Causes Sudden, Unexpected Outbursts of Female Passion. Scratch 'n Sniff It Essence. see more...

• Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Kathy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son's both love this product! However they have to spray it outside because I can't breathe when they spray it
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
I like them in a pack it's a good price together also they smell all day you don't need to put in on again
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
I love this product. It is just right for a preteen. Not too strong in scent and it is gentle on kids skin.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
My boyfriend uses this always smells so good I can always curl up to him and smell how,great it smells
Saanvi A.
Plano, TX
This is the best I can tell.the smell is very mild and fresh.it keeps the body very fresh.
Maritza M.
Duncanville , TX
My dad uses these and I love the smell! They are very cool and cool to be used as. Gift too
brittany k.
Petersburg, VA
I know a lot of people who use this spray and I think it smells really good on them!
Chelsea H.
Love AXE products. The shower gel could be stronger. Excite is our favorite scent.
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
We love that this comes in a two pack, this smells amazing! Perfect spray for any time of the day!
Tara S.
Millville, NJ
Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??