BY AXE

What Is Bom Chicka Wah Wah? It Is A New Secret Ingredient That Causes Sudden, Unexpected Outbursts of Female Passion. Scratch 'n Sniff It Essence. see more...

• Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
lauren a.
Little Rock, AR
Love the way this deodorant smells and my husband puts it on in the morning and comes home still smelling wonderful
Micah S.
Agency, IA
Got this for my son, as a typical teenage boy tends to smell a bit, this is a great product, he uses it every day
Kathy B.
My son's both love this product! However they have to spray it outside because I can't breathe when they spray it
Maritza M.
Duncanville , TX
My dad uses these and I love the smell! They are very cool and cool to be used as. Gift too
brittany k.
Petersburg, VA
I know a lot of people who use this spray and I think it smells really good on them!
Saanvi A.
Plano, TX
This is the best I can tell.the smell is very mild and fresh.it keeps the body very fresh.
Chelsea H.
Love AXE products. The shower gel could be stronger. Excite is our favorite scent.
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
We love that this comes in a two pack, this smells amazing! Perfect spray for any time of the day!
Tara S.
Millville, NJ
Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??