BY AXE

What Is Bom Chicka Wah Wah? It Is A New Secret Ingredient That Causes Sudden, Unexpected Outbursts of Female Passion. Scratch 'n Sniff It Essence. see more...

• Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Axe Essence is an essential for my husband and son. We have tons of axe in our household. It smells amazing too. It’s a little pricey but when found on sale or with a coupon I stock up. I usually purchase at Walmart
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
My son loves the Axe body spray. It is a refreshing change when compared to cologne as it is a full body spray or can just be used like a cologne. The smell last a long time and they now carry spray for women which I think is amazing. And he loves the commercials
Tim P.
Bryan, OH
Use axe body spray often..very easy to use and apply..the scent is wonderful and don't use the cheap knock off brands cause they don't last at all..it's affordable too.
Irina M.
Twin packs are always great! I use one myself and my husband uses the other. I love how these smell! I smell great all day. I don't know why they don't make such great long lasting smells like this for women.
Troy M.
Marietta, GA
This is the best smelling body spray on the market today. I've tried others and they just don't live up to the hype. Axe Essence last all day long and that's a good thing because I work outside.
Devyn J.
Bayville, NJ
Love the scent. Love how long the scent stays. I have always loved axe for as long as I can remember. This stuff is great and I would recommend it to everyone.
Daniel C.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is one of the best smelling body sprays on the market. This spray will last you hours smelling amazing. Also one can will last you at least a month.
Jenni S.
Pocatello, ID
Axe in general is a great product I really like the essence as well as the anarchy! When my husband wears these I just want to smell him all night!
lauren a.
Little Rock, AR
Love the way this deodorant smells and my husband puts it on in the morning and comes home still smelling wonderful
Micah S.
Agency, IA
Got this for my son, as a typical teenage boy tends to smell a bit, this is a great product, he uses it every day
Tara S.
Millville, NJ
Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??