BY AXE

What Is Bom Chicka Wah Wah? It Is A New Secret Ingredient That Causes Sudden, Unexpected Outbursts of Female Passion. Scratch 'n Sniff It Essence. see more...

• Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
My son loves the Axe body spray. It is a refreshing change when compared to cologne as it is a full body spray or can just be used like a cologne. The smell last a long time and they now carry spray for women which I think is amazing. And he loves the commercials
Troy M.
Marietta, GA
This is the best smelling body spray on the market today. I've tried others and they just don't live up to the hype. Axe Essence last all day long and that's a good thing because I work outside.
Jenni S.
Pocatello, ID
Axe in general is a great product I really like the essence as well as the anarchy! When my husband wears these I just want to smell him all night!
Tim P.
Bryan, OH
Use axe body spray often..very easy to use and apply..the scent is wonderful and don't use the cheap knock off brands cause they don't last at all..it's affordable too.
Irina M.
Twin packs are always great! I use one myself and my husband uses the other. I love how these smell! I smell great all day. I don't know why they don't make such great long lasting smells like this for women.
Daniel C.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is one of the best smelling body sprays on the market. This spray will last you hours smelling amazing. Also one can will last you at least a month.
Devyn J.
Bayville, NJ
Love the scent. Love how long the scent stays. I have always loved axe for as long as I can remember. This stuff is great and I would recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
I love this product. It is just right for a preteen. Not too strong in scent and it is gentle on kids skin.
Yvette L.
Perris, CA
I like them in a pack it's a good price together also they smell all day you don't need to put in on again
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
My boyfriend uses this always smells so good I can always curl up to him and smell how,great it smells
Tara S.
Millville, NJ
Does the Essence Axe Spray smell similiar to Axe Chill Scent??