Axe Armor Anti-Dandruff 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by nazi K.Axe Armor Anti-Dandruff 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Leah N.

BY AXE

Don't let white flakes rain on your parade. Get clean, conditioned and visible flake-free hair.

• How well does this work for dandruff? My boyfriend has a...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley C.
Reidsville, NC
I love this Axe Shampoo & conditioner 2 in 1 . It makes my hair soft and much less frizzy. It also gets rid of damage and split ends over time! It has an amazing scent that smells fresh all day. I would definitely recommend this to others!
paola c.
FORT WORTH, TX
I purchased this one for my hubby and he loves it , smells sooo good , I can smell it thru vents when taking shower lol and it's nice smell not to strong just right smell.
Sarah M.
Sacramento , CA
My husband absolutely loves this product!!! His scalp gets really dry at season changes and this works amazing!!! He loves the smell, as do I. Much better than other men shampoo products out there. Plus, we just love axe products. Will continue buying this for as long as it's made.
Tonya B.
My 8yr wanted to use my husband axe body wash. He gets dry skin and dandruff during winter months so we decided on this compromise. It's not overwhelming smell for his age and it is actually helping with his dandruff. Great product and reasonably priced.
Leah N.
Farmington, NM
My husband was having horrible dandruff issues before I purchased this shampoo for him to try. He likes it, I like the long lasting scent and his dandruff is gone! Wonderful product - I'd highly recommend it!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
My husband loves this shampoo! He has had dandruff problems for years and has tried everything from head and shoulders to a doctor prescribed formula. This one he uses every day and it has made a world of difference!
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
I'm giving this product a C because while it leaves his hair feeling soft, (unlike most anti-dandruff shampoos) & it smells pretty great, I didn't see much of a change when it comes to my husbands dandruff.
Jennifer L.
Frankfort, IN
While I can't comment on how it feels on the skin I will say that I love when my husband uses this. He smells so clean and manly. I LOVE walking into the house and can smell him just getting out of the shower ;)
Devon K.
Hazel Park
Helps control dandruff, great scent, and helps keep hair healthy and soft. I’ve been using this product for a couple years, and I have no complaints whatsoever.
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
I love axe products. This particular product is awesome. I personally think it works better than head and shoulders & the scent is muchhhhh better!
Christy O.
How well does this work for dandruff? My boyfriend has a lot of dandruff so I wonder if maybe this might help. He likes axe products.