Axe Armor Anti-Dandruff 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by nazi K.Axe Armor Anti-Dandruff 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Leah N.

BY AXE

Don't let white flakes rain on your parade. Get clean, conditioned and visible flake-free hair.

• How well does this work for dandruff? My boyfriend has a...1 Answers
Carla S.
arvin, CA
Even though I’m a Women , I have to say this 2-1 is so great for those who have thick curly hair like me . It leaves your hair so smooth and looking good all day . And it makes it so smooth and not oily
liilly s.
these smell soo good they last long and helps freshen up as the day goes so if ur in the gym or if you just feel like you need a lil something this is great to keep around smells like men but i feel it last longer than the girls version lol
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
My fiancé uses this and I think he enjoys it quite a bit. The smell is very pleasant and the fact that this is a 2-in-1 product is pretty convenient. The pricing is not bad as well so I’d definitely recommend this. I’m not entirely sure about the effectiveness for the dandruff prevention.
Harmony W.
Buna
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is wonderful I use it everyday and have used it for the past five years I’ve never had any problems with it but I do have to use a separate conditioner with it because if I don’t my hair gets like oil like
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My sporty teenage son sure can smell! Well, after using axe armor anti dandruff shampoo and conditioner he is like a completely new child. Wa-mart sells this product the most inexpensive around. I highly recommend it.
Courtney C.
Phoenix , AZ
This has got to be my boyfriends favorite body wash in the whole world. He thinks it’s reasonably priced and he thinks it smells amazing. I don’t think it smells bad either ;)
dana w.
This stuff works wonders on your dandruff and it leves my son's hair so soft and smooth. I have finally found a dandruff shampoo that he loves and that's affordable.
Mary C.
I love this shampoo. It's a 2-in-1, and I rarely, if every, use conditioner since I've started using this shampoo. I wash my hair daily with it and it's great. It beats all of the fancy salon shampoos I have tried and this Axe is significantly less expensive than those. Highly recommended. Leaves hair soft and manageable.
Good smell and feel.
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
This is awesome. The smell is amazing and I like that it is 2 in 1 because it’s easier and it saves me time. This product also works well with my hair type. My hair gets oily quick after washing it but with this product it helps keeps my oil at bay for longer
Justin M.
New Ulm, MN
The Axe brand does a good job of going to work on my dandruff, the reason why it doesn't get 5 stars in my book is just because it doesn't work quite as well for me as the Head and Shoulders stuff does, I do love the way this stuff smells though!!
Christy O.
How well does this work for dandruff? My boyfriend has a lot of dandruff so I wonder if maybe this might help. He likes axe products.

Amazon