AXE® Ararchy™ For Her Bodyspray

A unique all-over bodyspray with a quality fragrance to keep you smelling great all day or all night.

What exactly does it smell like ? Note wise ?
How long does the scent last for you?
Is this a good scent???!??
Start your review of AXE® Ararchy™ For Her Bodyspray!
Samantha P.
Crittenden, KY
AXE® Ararchy™ For Her Bodyspray uploaded by Samantha P.
Great Smelling! Refreshing! Long lasting fragrance! Oh, I love it so much! My husband uses the AXE for men, and it smells good. I am so glad the company came out with axe for women! I really love it, and it smells so good! Keeps you refreshed all day long and night too.:))))[product:axe-ararchy-for-her-bodyspray]
Angel H.
Hazleton, PA
Smells good but it dont last all day n its really strong when u put it on the spray gets in the air and goes in ur mouth but when it chill out for a few mins it does smell good while it last I gave it to my niece so she can put it in her purse and use it after sports
Teri G.
Opelika, AL
Love this brand and that they started making axe for women this is easy to carry. I like the scent and last a long time if your not into strong perfumes this is an good alternative
Deb H.
Mecosta, MI
I really like this product. It is priced really decent. It smells nice. It is not overpowering.
Tania C.
Visalia
My boyfriend who then became my fiancé and husband lol bought me this one when dating and I thought it was cool but weird until I smelled it, I loved it and the packaging was very pretty. Maybe not too feminine but smells sooo good.
Cheste A.
Madera, CA
I used to wear this a lot in middle school, after P.E. Honestly, I don't see this as an everyday scent (at least for me). It's very neutral but floral-y. I will say tho, It just hits different, out of the gym. Masks the sweatiness in a great way ngl
Tiffany L.
Kalamazoo, MI
This was an ok product it had a very strong smell that I did like at first but when I put it on it smelled horrible I would not reccomend this product I want my money back. I would not use this product again.
Sarah A.
Centerton, AR
This smell is so refreshing, a nice clean girlie smell, i always run out to fast before . The first time I tried it I though it would be more fruity but its just Clean and crisp!
Sarai C.
Lakewood, OH
The smell is AMAZING! Floral, yet so fruity it takes you to another place! I appreciate a long lasting, light bodyspray that usual resembles candy lol this is it! It feels nice and cool, and it doubles as deodorant which I love. A great product!
Phoenix C.
I liked the smell of it. It's a lighter scent than the regular anarchy scrent and reminds me of the Phoenix Scent. Probably one of the two scents Iike from Axe. Haven't seen these on shelves for awgile since I thought these were limited of time scent. If there is any out there would definitely recommend getting it.