AXE Apollo Revitalizing Shower Gel uploaded by Akilah R.

BY GENERIC

AXE Apollo Revitalizing Shower Gel: Unlimited female attention Keep up with AXE shower gels see more...

AXE Apollo Revitalizing Shower Gel
  • "I'm a girl, but I can't be the only one that loves to use men's body wash! I love the smell so I use my brothers sometimes!" in 5 reviews
Akilah R.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is my brother's current body wash, and I think it smells great! He says while he prefers the higher quality of scent and lather produced by Old Spice, this is a very close alternative that he can see himself repurchasing.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is a favorite of the men in my house and this scent variety is their prime pick! Works better than any off brand and is worth the price for the product punch! Gets the job done and smells great for long after a shower! Price is reasonable and will buy again!
Kati J.
Fenton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband has always liked Axe products, but he LOVES the Apollo scent. I buy him the spray and the shower gel at our local supermarket. He smells so clean when he comes out of the shower - I love it!
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband used this shower gel. It leaves him smelling so great. I have used in on occasion and It leaves my skin feeling good. doesn't dry my skin out.
Alex M.
My bother and boyfriend buy/use this and I've been guilty when i run out of my body wash. smells amazing and leaves the skin smooth. good price, too!
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
I have used this for awhile and I really like it. It smells good and doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. My wife likes it when I use this one
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
My boyfriend uses this and he loves it. He smells really good after he uses it too. They have a lot of different scents for men to choose from.
Abigail F.
Schaghticoke , NY
My husband loves all of the Axe body washes. He takes 2 or more showers a day and his skin doesn't get dry. He always smells great!
Jennifer P.
My boyfriend uses this. I love it because it smells soooo good. I love men's axe fragrance. Good price and he likes it also.
Rachel Faith C.