Axe Apollo Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick

Slip on the perfect shirt and enjoy your day. Whatever makes for an embarrassing photo, it won’t be sweat patches - stay fresh all day long.

Do your men like this ? [product:axe-antiperspirant-stick-apollo]
Start your review of Axe Apollo Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick!
Rovena  B.
Woodbridge, ON
My husband use this product and I really like it,I like the scent is very fresh pleasant but i think is a little bit heavy.I love the fact that provides a great protection and my husband will be protected all day long.The most important think doesn’t leave a white cast in the clothes.I think is a absolutely must have and a must try!
Ashley P.
Tottenham, ON
I may have forgot my own pit stick on a couple vacations so I’ve had to steal my hubby’s. Did it get the job done absolutely it just has a stronger smell then a woman’s deodorant I prefer a more feminine smell but it did the job my hubby loves it !
Jessica G.
Sask beach, SK
One of the boyfriend favorite brands of deodorant. It smells nice, lasts long, and feels nice and easy to put on. I only buy when they are on sale other wise I think it's too expensive. The bf uses it everyday religiously. We will buy again always.
Jenn G.
Belleville , ON
Purchased at: Amazon
My son absolutely loves this deodorant stick, he loves how it smells, and doesn't feel heavy on, doesn't irritate his arm pits, and it's reasonably priced, and the product holds up to his expectations, highly recommend!!
Sam R.
Rimouski
Purchased at: Walmart
Mon préféré, c’est celui que j’utilise. Il sent bon et sent longtemps! Je reste au sec et je n’ai pas peur après ma journée de travail de sentir mauvais. Prix abordable. Je le recommande vivement pour qu’il ne disparaisse jamais!
Monique P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean it might be weird but as a woman I have used men's antiperspirant deodorant before sometimes my boyfriend's and other times I've literally purchase it myself because I found it worked better than women branded deodorant and antiperspirant the smell of this bad boy is the Beautiful
Cassandra  F.
Perth, ON
2,576 reviews
My man loves this deodorant brand. He says it’s reliable and I myself am obsessed with him it makes him smell. Nothing more attractive than a guy that smells nice
Jennifer  J.
Regina, SK
My husband absolutely loves this deodorant, it's the best smelling one, it works great and is affordable
Julie M.
Embro, ON
Smells ok. I’m not only sensitive to smells but for my husband too! This is a milder in that I can handle! But it was leaving a rash/ burn like thing on his armpits and not smelling clean after a shower!
Joshua  V.
Stouffville, ON
The smell and price was good for this product however I prefer gel deodorants and so this was the white powder one and I found it got all over my clothes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring, MD
il y a 4 ans
Nicole A. il y a 4 ans
I buy it for my son he likes it