Axe Apollo 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner Pump

Get the same effect as stepping out of the shower in a tailor-made suit. Notes of green fruits and sage create a sophisticated, masculine fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Axe Apollo 2-In-1 Shampoo + Conditioner Pump!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I buy this product for my 17 year old son and I have to say it's a good balance of smelling good and not going over board. I don't mind when he uses the shower gel, deodorant and sometimes the spray. The scent is kept at a minimum for each and is not overpowering of worn al together. The product is affordable and the packaging still appeals to the female buyers who maybe buying for a male in their life. In a pinch I've had to use this product before and I didn't find it to be a problem. I enjoyed the light scent. Highly recommend for anyone in your house hold and if you're one of the girls that loves guy scented things this is for you!
Darian B.
Hollywood
This body wash has a thick consistency I don’t really like it But besides that the smell is great and leaves you body feeling nice and clean. Axe Apollo Body Wash PumpAxe Apollo Body Wash Pump
Carmi C.
6035 painted leaf ln
I love how good Axe body wash smells. It really lasts throughout the day it has a strong scent and won’t leave me smelly.
Stephanie R.
Lehigh Acres
Axe Body Wash is one of my top recommendations for men. My husband has been using this product for years. He has gotten many compliments at work and when we are out and about. Would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla R.
Monticello, AR
My husband loves The Axe Brand no matter what it is. From body wash, shampoo and conditioner to deodorant. He always chooses Axe! AXE Shower Gel Apollo
Wrexler P.
Midway City
Purchased at: Target
I love the scent and the way it softens my skin. I wish the bottle was bigger but at the same time you don’t need a lot to smell good all day. Depending where pick up the product icky can be moderate price.
ara B.
4 stars because I think it’s overpriced. Otherwise it’d be 5. It smells awesome. Lasts longer than most soaps. The pump makes it simple, especially with teens, that often put an opened bottle lying down :/
MELISSA •.
Danville
My husband pairs this body wash with the matching deodorant and spray. The smell is so good. It's just strong enough to leave you smelling fresh for many hours after the shower. He has been using this for a couple of years now. He is picky about his products, he is sold on this one. Now my teenage sons are starting to use Axe products. I recommend this one.
alice J.
felton
I love the way it smells, aloso how it cleans, the smell will wake u up but if only it lasted most of the day i would not change it much
McKenna W.
Irma, WI
Was not the biggest fan of this body wash. Didn’t seem to really lather as well as I would have liked. The smell is okay but seems more of a masculine scent vs. feminine.

Looking for your answer?