BY AXE

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6174852"";" see more...

AXE Apollo 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • "I've never used before, but it is always being repurchased in my house." in 1 review
  • "I know that might not matter to men with short hair but my husband has a great head of hair that he's growing out and in order to avoid dry split ends that would call for a hair cut you need a good conditioner." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend got this years ago and didn't like it." in 1 review
  • "my boyfriend uses this all the time, he loves it it smells great and it last a long time for smell." in 1 review
  • "However, this smells really good and is not overpowering at all." in 1 review
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
My husband loves this shampoo+conditioner. It works way better than store brands, or cheaper brands. It has a nice, long lasting scent. It works great for my husbands dry scalp. Will definitely buy again!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Makes hair feel very soft very affordable smells amazing my husband loves it and I do too because he smells amazing after using it I would most definitely recommend this brand and product to anyoneI knowAXE Apollo 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
Taylor B.
Great product! This Apollo 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is worth the buy. It has a good smell and doesn't make your hair oily. This product is good for people who have sensitive skin as well as oily hair in my opinion. I recommend any type of Axe shampoo to anyone who has oily hair, not just this specific scent.
Marci R.
Liberty, MS
This shampoo is very good for your face but not ur hair it cleared up my acne! Very nice scent made my hair greasy that why I use it for my face ! I don't recommend this shampoo for your hair and no I would not buy again
Amanda P.
Aurora, IL
I first purchased this for my husband at Walmart when they had special Axe gift packages. I used to purchase the body wash for my husband and he had never tried the 2 in 1 until I have him the gift package. I noticed that it smelled Ahhh-mazing but it didn't do much when it came to conditioning his hair. I know that might not matter to men with short hair but my husband has a great head of hair that he's growing out and in order to avoid dry split ends that would call for a hair cut you need a good conditioner. My husband doesn't know much about hair products but as a woman who has had long locks for years I understand the importance of a good conditioner so I purchase higher quality conditioner for him now. I gave it a C because the smell is great and when I purchased it the gift package it was for a great price but I don't think I'll be purchasing it again unless the hubby goes back to a low maintenance buzz cut or fade.
Neisha B.
I always buy this for my boyfriend and he loves it, its both a shampoo and a conditioner and it has a nice scent. I get it at my local beauty supply store but i also have seen it at Walmart and CVS i think Is very affordable , recommend it. 💆🏼‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️
Kendal Q.
(Reviewing for boyfriend and me :) ) Boyfriend: loves the scent, seems to do a nice job cleaning his hair-lots of bubbles! The color of the product is TERRIBLE..... but we can look past that! I really like that I can smell it all day in his hair. The only thing I wish it did a little better was condition. I have used it in a pinch before and it doesn't seem to do that much on the conditioning front.
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
My boyfriend uses this and I do on occasion as well. I really like it because it lathers really nicely with only a little bit of product. It also makes his hair smell absolutely amazing all day long. The only thing is that the color is a little off putting at first.
Zulma G.
Gulf Breeze, FL
My son loves all things AXE. Just added this to his collection. As a teenager he is already concerned about looking and smelling good. Shampoo is a big deal for him and I see that leans towards products like axe that achieve both.
Taylor P.
My boyfriend thinks that this product is more dedicated to the scent than the actually care of the hair, similar to other axe products. The product works more as a shampoo than a conditioner, as it cleans your hair but doesn't soften it or more hydrated. Good amount of shampoo and conditioner in the bottle for the price