BY AXE

Everyone knows that women cant resist the scent of chocolate and why should they Its delicious. AXE Dark Temptation Antiperspirant Stick has the fragrance that makes you as irresistible as chocolate. see more...

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
This has a heavier pleasant masculine scent with a chocolate undertone to it that makes it a very seductive scent. I love when my husband wears this. Great deodorant for guys!! I highly recommend for a men's deodorant!!
Alyssa G.
Love this deodorant!! Smells AMAZEBALLS & I find that axe seems to work best for odor + sweat! I use it everyday (unless I’m out I use another) I think it is a great value, especially the 2 packs. Would recommend!
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
My husband uses some AXE products but they are not a staple for him. He has sensitive skin and this one broke him out. I also didn't care for the smell.
Crystal C.
Borden, ID
The smell is amazing and not drying to the underpits always smells so good never doubt the amazing ness of axe
Anjali P.
Kingston
Purchased at: Target
This is a man’s deodorant, but I use it anytime that I need a really strong deodorant! I don’t use it every day, but anytime that I am going to do an event that will make me sweat a lot I will put this on to make sure I go all day without any kind of smell