AXE AntiPerspirant Stick uploaded by Abigail L.AXE AntiPerspirant Stick uploaded by Devika M.

BY AXE

Use AXE Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stick, Phoenix 2.7oz, Pack of 4 for 24 hour underarm odor and wetness protection AXE Phoenix is a classic, masculine fragrance with lavender, geranium, citrus, and coumarone that leaves you smelling great all day No need to worry about body odor - AXE antiperspirant deodorant for men has the strength you need to stay dry with the best smelling scents Get the wetness protection you need in a 24 hour deodorant formula that won't let you down AXE Phoenix scent is also available in Daily Fragrance, Deodorant Stick, Shower Gel, and Shampoo see more...

Abigail L.
St. Louis
I currently use Axe deodorant everyday. I only give it 4 stars because I smell like a guy! In my opinion, men's deodorant works best. Can you guess why?
I'm actually searching for an organic all natural deodorant right now.
This deodorant keeps away that disgusting body oder smell all day! It's great at keeping you smelling great.
You'll be impressed, I sure am. I recommend to anyone that sweats!
I bought one for my husband and he liked it a lot. It’s not that pricey and it smells amazing.
Devika M.
St, QC
Hubby likes axe products. He used this stick deodorant and really likes it. So I got him the whole set. It definitely protects and the smell lasts! Great product!

Amazon