BY AXE

AXE Anti-Marks Protection Antiperspirant is designed to help guys protect their style by tackling the #1 unmet category deodorant need: preventing white marks and yellow stains on clothing. The new line of AXE Anti-Marks Protection Antiperspirant features a new formula with anti-yellow stains and no white marks technology specifically designed to protect your personal style so guys can look, feel, and be their most attractive self.

Gold: Showcasing oud wood and vanilla absolute, signature creates a quirky twist on a classic tobacco note

• Does this keep you from sweating? 5 Answers
  • I have no questions this product is amazing I love it 2 Answers
  • Does the smell stay on the whole day?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Daniel M.
Pinellas park, FL
Fantastic scent. I always received compliments when wearing it, especially from the ladies (and sometimes the dudes lol). My only complaint is that I would have to evac the room after applying. Very difficult to breathe after spraying only a little and the unavoidable dryness and flavor would get in my mouth just from breathing
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I know this is a mens deodorant but I use it any way. It smells great and it keeps the perspiration away all day for me last at least 8 hours usually 12 hours, I prefer spray deodorants because for me they tend to last longer and do not leave any residue. I highly recommend this.
Mikolaj S.
Edina, MN
This isn't my first time using a spray antiperspirant, but it is by far the best one I have used. I am usually a guy who prefers using a stick antiperspirant, but have found this to work just as well! It is easy to use; just give it a shake, turn the cap, and go to town. The smell is absolutely wonderful! I was worried that it would have the old Axe smell and I would have that choking feeling (flashbacks to a middle school locker room). However the scent is not overpowering and is overall, quite pleasant!

Although the product does keep those white deodorant marks at bay, it has not significantly helped reduce my issue with sweating. I generally use this before going to the gym (as my main goal at the gym is to not stink), but I have returned to my trustworthy stick antiperspirant for every day use.

I do recommend this product to those guys (or gals) who do not have an issue with profuse sweating (or even moderate sweating), as it will not protect you from that "wet" feeling. Overall, I really enjoyed being able to try this product thanks for Influenster and even though it didn't stop me from sweating, I will continue purchasing this product for the sole purpose of using it at the gym.
Andrew M.
Elon, NC
I'm not really one to use spray deodorants as I just don't think they provide as much coverage as gel or sticks do, but nonetheless I did really enjoy using this product.

The smell is very typical for Axe, meaning it is slightly overpowering in terms of what I'm used to and what I have used. It was a little bit of a turn off for me, but the product was still definitely effective.

And it did what it had promised: no sweat, no body odor, and no streaks. It works both as a regular antiperspirant and a workout perspirant, which is something I've always wanted so I don't become disgusting after a long day at the gym.

Axe did a great job with this dry antiperspirant spray, and I would certainly recommend it to others looking for an effective, fragrant dry spray to use both regularly and for workouts. While I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, I know that it is something a lot of people tend to gravitate towards, and the scent didn't "break" the product for me.
Christian c.
Dallas, TX
There are some great things I love about this product and some not so great things. I absolutely love the scent and how light weight it feels, the product never feels cold or gel like which is a hit for me. It's claims of leaving no marks are absolutely true and another hit for me however it's antiperspirant powers aren't as strong as I would like for me personally. I noticed consistently that around 3-4 in the afternoon I would start feel sticky and a slight odor under my arms. The great thing about this is that it's travel friendly and easyto just quickly reapply to get me through the rest of the day. My only fear about is I live in Texas and if this ant last me all day in the winter I'm nervous to see it perform in 100+ degrees. All in all I do think this is a nice product but I would recommend proceeding with caution if you are a heavy sweater.
Matt I.
Keyser, WV
I try to avoid antiperspirants for the most part because I don't sweat much and thus I don't see the need to plug up my sweat ducts. I've been a faithful user of Old Spice stick deodorant for years and it's never failed me. But I decided to give AXE Gold a try, and I was pleasantly surprised. It has definitely reduced odor throughout the day compared to Old Spice. And my pits feel dry, even after a day of work. The smell is ok, but it's a little too musky and I'm not a fan of sprays because they can intoxicate a room when applied.

Overall, very pleased and would consider purchasing in the future.
Elinor A.

I have not used this deodorant or the brand but I hope it is very efficient in controlling the daily sweating. I'm currently using Degree women ultra clear black + white dry spray especially for a totally active routine in my opinion is a good deodorant but for me it has not favored me at all! I explain not all have the same ph and not everything falls to us the way it should be like the others. In short stains in my clothes no.me has left but it is necessary to make it clear that you must shake it before use. Second for my daily routine that is not anything low I need something with more resistance since my exercise routine is very active and very dedicated I usually use deodorants in bar. It is not a bad deodorant but can be better in odor and resistance.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I’m not usually into deodorant/antiperspirant sprays because their smell is so strong and takes over the whole room like a room freshener. I love the solid stick version of this deodorant so I decided to give the spray a try because I hate getting white streaks on my clothes. This spray doesn’t have too strong of a scent in my opinion; it’s just the right amount. It has a very fresh scent, which I love. It’s also very effective in keeping me smelling fresh all day long.
Travis T.
Albuquerque, NM
I have used spray antiperspirant in the past, but this one falls short. The scent is EXTREMELY overpowering. I mean, I'm not in high school any more, but I sure felt like I was back in the mid 90s with popped collars and offensive amounts of cologne after applying this to my underarms. It also didn't keep me "dry" like other spray and roll-on antiperspirants I've used before. Not impressed and will not be purchasing this sickeningly sweet smelling spray.
Heather R.
I gave this to my son, as it was a men's product. He immediately started to try it out. He loves the fact that it sprays on, so it's quick and easy for him to use. It leaves no marks on his skater clothes, which is a big bonus. It's good for everyday use, and he says it doesn't dry out his skin. It's very effective, and smells great! All in all I give this 5 stars, and my son loves it. I'll be adding it to the shopping list to buy when he's out.
Joshua H.
Staten Island, NY
Does the smell stay on the whole day?
Hayden Y.
Does this keep you from sweating?
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
I have no questions this product is amazing I love it