BY AXE

Buy Axe Deodorants - Axe Anti-Hangover Deodorant Body Spray 150ml/5oz see more...

Candace M.
Archdale
I love this product I buy it for my boyfriend it makes him smell so good. I love the smell it don't cost a lot and the smell stays on u all day long. It's easy to use just spray it where u want it. Axe is a way better product then some of its competitors I love it!!!!
jessica A.
Medley, FL
Omg, this body deodorant is the maximum , I recommend it for all men in the world, attracting women to their feet if they smell like this, I love the smell of the entire product line , the line of women is also good but should have more variation. so satisfaded
Rhianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
AS SOON AS I PUT THIS BODY SPRAY ON MY HANGOVER WAS COMPLETELY GONE AND WOMEN WERE CHASING ME DOWN THE STREET.
Tia S.
Saint Regis, MT
I'm not gunna lie we are a axe family I love the smell I get the body spray for my boys and their dad that match the fragrance of the body wash and so far haven't found a fragrance we don't like I love when I can get the two packs and love how long the fragrance last the price is right for us :)
Sherry B.
Sault S Marie, MI
My son absolutely loves this product. He has the whole set. For me it is a little strong if he uses too much. I bought it as a gift set from walmart around Christmas time. Very affordable. I will buy this product again. It is perfect for teenage boys!
MERLE H.
LAGRANGE, GA
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Miyeli E.
I like it, but the smell is a little strong... but is a good product, not for my boyfriend, but a good product.
Anika K.
Everett, MA
I love the way my husband smells after he sprays this. even after he leaves the room I can smell him
Ihda S.
Smells great. Very easy to put on. A quick spray. Can be found easily and there's always a coupon!
Vivian v.
Chula Vista, CA
My husband like this brand! And i love the smell! He doesn't sweat and no stains
Affordable