AXE® Anarchy™ For Her Bodyspray Twin Pack 2-4 oz. Bodysprays uploaded by Olivia S.

BY AXE

Anarchy™ for Her AXE® Body Spray is a unique body spray that can be worn all over. A limited-edition scent, this 4-oz. AXE® Deodorant comes in a 2-ct. package. It is a quality fragrance that is designed to keep you smelling fresh throughout the day. see more...

Brianna M.
Sautee, GA
Love the Axe for women spray. It smells amazing and the scent lasts for a long time. Easy to close and open cap. The 2 pack is definitely a great deal. I bought my 2 pack at Walmart and it wasn't expensive. Its nice to be able to keep one at home and one in my truck.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Axe Anarchu women's body spray is my "holy grail" of body sprays. The scent compliments NH natural odor and keeps me fresh and dry all day. I have so many compliments from people when I wear it. It is also affordable, and Walmart usually carries it in a travel size which is easy to fit in your bag or purse for those times when you need to freshen up.
Taylor S.
I love all the guy axe scents, so I was super excited when these came out for women a while ago. I like to keep these in my gym bag and use them after a workout to keep me smelling fresh if I have to do a few errands before getting my shower in. It's a really nice scent. It lasts pretty well and doesnt cost too much. I'd definitely recommend others to try it if they like axe.
Legend L.
Arvada, CO
Until recently I didn't know axe made a fragrance for her but now that I own it I absolutely love it. it has a nice and pretty and floral fragrance that sprays on so well. I love the spray on a system of any axe products and now that they have made a line for her i am so adding this into my morning routine.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I love that Axe has a spray for women. It smells really good. It keeps your body fresh at all times. You can work up a sweat, go dancing, and it will still have your body scent just right.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this smell so much! Its very strong but not in a bad way it lasts a very long time and is fairly inexpensive! I have been using this for years!
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Leaves you smelling great all day. Just sort of like an annoying smell. Not something I think I would want to smell all day up close and personal.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
Axe for men is great. Axe for women is AMAZING. If u haven't tried anarchy for her you are missing out on one of the best scents u can get.
Paulette P.
This is my go to, love smelling fresh and clean. The twin pack lastest me a good while. I love the easy spray bottle no fussing around.
Nessa B.
Phoenix, AZ
This smells super good! I just wish it lasted longer but can't complain for the price. It is a really good bodspray nonetheless.

Walmart