BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerAxe
AXE Anarchy For Her Bodyspray Twin Pack

AXE® Anarchy™ For Her Bodyspray Twin Pack

Anarchy™ for Her AXE® Body Spray is a unique body spray that can be worn all over. A limited-edition scent, this 4-oz. AXE® Deodorant comes in a 2-ct. package. It is a quality fragrance that is designed to keep you smelling fresh throughout the day.

Le queda a todas las personas ?
Qe tipo de fragancia es ?
Qe tipo de fragancia es ?
Start your review of AXE® Anarchy™ For Her Bodyspray Twin Pack!
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
AXE® Anarchy™ For Her Bodyspray Twin Pack uploaded by DONNA B.
I happened across this entirely by accident when I was reaching for Axe Anarchy Body Spray for my husband. It’s a light and floral scent, highly feminine but not sweet, like some body sprays can be. Yes, it is marketed for women, but it has a tad bit of a masculine essence as well. I enjoy the Axe scents for men so I’m not surprised that I like this one as well. The container is nice, it’s colorful yet sturdy and travel friendly as you can “lock” it by just twisting the cap to prevent it from accidentally being sprayed on its own when bumping into something else in your bag. I apply it after showers for that immediate fresh smelling feel, but it definitely does NOT last long. I can’t smell it anywhere on my skin after about an hour. That’s the only downfall I can find. Wish it came as a cologne as it would be a nice all day summer scent. I’ll definitely buy again. AXE For Her Deodorant Body Spray
Julie M.
Norfolk, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I am.so.im.love with.axe anarchy womems.spray.i always have it on hand!.great long lasting spray.smells deliciyos.love to pyt it on after my shower.or.bath before.work. def 5 stars.love the body wash too.
divineloveperfumes M.
Buffalo
I think is a great product the difference of others is noticeable...it feels soft and the fragrance is good
Trista M.
Pikeville , KY
Great body spray smells so great and fresh and clean anyone should give this product a try. I really love it
Misha H.
Arlington, TX
Love the smell of this from the time it first hit the market! I buy it in the dual pack because my daughter gets into it a lot, lol. I wear it normally on the days I'm just out running everyday errands... Which is just about everyday.
Bridget B.
Westfield, VT
I absolutely love "Axe for her" has been my go to for years now. Its not to strong but not to light smelling either!
Amy S.
Denham Springs
Love this scent!!!! It is not too strong to wear but others know you have it on as well. I also love that it is aerosol so you get a good even scent all over.
Tabatha S.
This axe is one of the best smelling body sprays I have ever tried. Smells sooo fresh and soooo cleannn!!!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I absolutely love this body spray I cant do many with being fragrance sensitive but this i can do way better then many I've tried and failed to be able to use. The scent isn't to strong or to weak it's very potent so you just need a lil spritz and your good. I highly recommend this body spray
Christy L.
Tampa, FL
1,131 reviews
Love the sweet scent to this bodyspray its such a girly/feminine scent so if you dont like sweet fragrances then this is not for you