Axe Anarchy Shower Gel

Axe For Him Anarchy™ Revitalizing Shower Gel.
12 fl oz 354 ml. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good I love it for body wash it smells so good I bet you could even attract girls to you with how good the scent is also it was not expensive and it met my expectations and lastly it was a decent size and lasts a long time
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this stuff and it smells amazing axe is the only product he will use. It lasts long and don't dry his skin out and it just smells soooooooooo good lol
Melissa K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
My husband loves the axe body wash he's tried many different ones. He prefers anarchy it has a great smell and it lathers up nice. The smell last a long time on his body and he only uses a little bit to wash with.
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves Axe products and I personally like the Anarchy "scent" on him. It smells manly yet fresh. He loves it because it lathers well and is not "fro fro" which translates into girly.
Megan N.
Tampa, FL
I purchase this body wash for my husband from time to time because I like the way it smells on him. There is never any fear of "false advertising" coming from Axe commercials, their products always deliver wonderful and addicting scents.
Sherrie H.
Shamokin, PA
This is my favorite body wash to buy for my husband. The smell is enticing and smells so good. The scent lasts for hours. It's a nice consistency gel that leathers nicely
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Since i met my husband he's only used axe products so I bought him the axe anarchy gift pack for Christmas. it lathers great & has a really nice smell to it. it lasts all day which is a plus for me! :)
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't use this product for myself, but I do purchase it for my husband and son. My husband and son have no complaints about it, and neither do I because I love the smell of it.
Tina H.
Warren, MA
I purchase Axe products for my teenage son ... It is the only product he will use regularly and it helps hide football season in my house !!! Thank you Axe !
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
Probably one of the best on a budget shower gels on the make! PERFECT for going out to the club or a big job interview. The smell really does last ALL DAY!
Amber P.
How do you things from the scent of this product would you describe the blue green whatever color of the deodorant?