2 colors available

BY AXE

Axe For Him Anarchy™ Revitalizing Shower Gel.
New.
12 fl oz 354 ml. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
Best Axe body wash scent! I can't stand most other scents but I use this daily and get so many compliments!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
My husband uses this stuff and it smells amazing axe is the only product he will use. It lasts long and don't dry his skin out and it just smells soooooooooo good lol
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
My husband, and my self, love this scent! He says its one of the top bosy washes he buys, the scent ia great but not over powering.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
I love the axe line! They have Wonderful scents for my otherwise stinky teenage boy!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use this product for myself, but I do purchase it for my husband and son. My husband and son have no complaints about it, and neither do I because I love the smell of it.
Zachary D.
Zachary D.
Dayton, TN
Really enjoy this product. Axe always has some of the best smelling body washes for men. This is one of my favorites.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is my fiancee's favorite body wash, and I agree, it smells really good! He liked it so much, he got the shampoo too.
Tony C.
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
I buy this for my 3 teen boys they love it and as long as i don't have to smell boy funk I'll buy it :)
Gregory G.
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
Probably one of the best on a budget shower gels on the make! PERFECT for going out to the club or a big job interview. The smell really does last ALL DAY!
Vicki Y.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Ok ok it says for him. ..but i love it. Leaves your skin smelling good. Lots of beautiful scents. Great price
Amber P.
Amber P.
How do you things from the scent of this product would you describe the blue green whatever color of the deodorant?