Axe Anarchy Gift Set For Men 3 Pc uploaded by Cheryl H.

BY AXE

AXE Anarchy Gift Set is the perfect gift for the guys in your life and includes what a guy needs to get ready. This AXE Regimen Gift Set includes one full size (2.7 oz) AXE Anarchy Antiperspirant Stick, one full size (16 oz) AXE Anarchy Body Wash, and one full size (4 oz) AXE Anarchy Daily Fragrance Body Spray for men. The items in this gift set help him find his magic and get out the door feeling fresh and confident. Start the day by showering with invigorating AXE Anarchy Body Wash. Stay confidently fresh and dry for 24 hours by drying off and applying a few swipes of the Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick. A few quick sprays of AXE Body Spray for Men put on the perfect finishing touch. First twist the cap and then target body and neck for a lasting great smelling fragrance that makes a lasting impression. All that is left is to get dressed and head out. AXE Anarchy for Him is a rich, spicy fragrance that combines fresh and fruity notes. Sweet sandalwood and white amber leave you feeling refreshed. FIND YOUR MAGIC with AXE Anarchy for Men Regimen Gift Set from AXE Grooming for Men.

nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
This is one of my husbands favorite scents from Axe. He has the deodorant stick, body spray, body wash, and shampoo in this scent. He really enjoys receiving these gift sets for Christmas and in care packages when deployed overseas. I always get several of these gift sets to have on hand.
Dana R.
McAlester, OK
I love the smell when my husband uses this. It smells amazing. It is very easy to use and apply. Just pop the top and squeeze. This product is used on a daily basis. This product lasts my husband about a month using daily. Yes I have bought this product every month for about a year.
Selma S.
Hackettstown
Anarchy deodorant is my go to. I know it’s obviously for men but I use this for myself! it smells clean and fresh and I hate that women’s deodorants smell like fruit or flowers.. I buy this one all the time and it works so well!
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Bought this for my son. Smells really good! Easy to use. Great gift for a teenager. He uses these products daily. Affordable. He uses the deodorant once before school and it lasts all day. I would buy this again
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Me encantan estos paquetes para regalarlos a mis seres queridos en las navidades, son buenísimos, su precio es muy accesible y casi todas las tiendas los venden.. Yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
This gift set is great if you know someone who loves axe products. I bought this for my brother for his birthday. He likes the axe brand and doesnt really wear anything else
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Arrived quickly. Wanted trial sized bottle for stocking stuffer, but these sets were only a few dollars more. The Pheniox scent is great. Got free shipping for buying 3 sets. Young men like Axe.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Great value for this large set. Can last a good month or 2 if used right! I love the smell and so does he, something thats often hard to find! Sells at many locations for easy shopping!
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Axe anarchy is a combination of fresh and fruity notes, and shower woods, like sandalwood and white amber. Axe anarchy gives you a super charged clean scent and designed to help guys look, feel and smell their best.
Purnima D.
I bought this as a gift and they loved the gift very much. They used the body wash and the deodorant and the spray. It was easy to use and more affordable then buying it individually.
Donna L.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire,
Which is the best smelling axe deodorant as I want to get for my hubby for Christmas ?? X
Mary V.
Bay City, MI
Whos hubby has tryed this?

Amazon