Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella

Una femenina combinación de notas afrutadas, florales con un acabado ligero. Esta fragancia es delicada, divertida y diseñada para ser utilizada a lo largo del día.

loquiero como hago para que me lo envien?
¿ A ustedes no les paso lo mismo ..?
How long does the fragrance last?
Start your review of Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella!
Product Highlights
This doesn't last long and smells more like a man product than for a lady..I really don't like it myself but a lot of ladies do.in reviews
I've tried layering it by using the matching shower gel (which also smells great), but the scent from the shower gel fades as soon as my shower is over.in reviews
i love this body spray it smells really good i just wished it last longerin reviews
it smells really good and it lasts on your body for a long time which is one of the best things a body spray can do.in reviews
Julia A.
Boca Raton, FL
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella uploaded by Julia A.
Best deodorant ever! It smells good and is long lasting! I can go work out and it still work. I’ve had some in the past but this one is great
Danielle F.
Kensington
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella uploaded by Danielle F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product smells amazing! At first I was worried I would like it because it’s more of a mans fragrance company but I was pleasantly surprised by the fact the it was amazing on me! I definitely recommend this for all woman want a cool and crisp fragrance for themselves or for even after the gym!
Maria G.
South Ogden, UT
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
These smell so good! Like fresh flowers but not real strong. I use it for the gym. I have 2 left I just found them in packed up boxes from 1year ago but still smell great. I will buy more.
Emily B.
Brunswick, OH
I wouldn't say I hate this product. But I wouldn't say I would buy it again. It was way to much for me. I think I'd rather smell guys axe then girls. Axe should just be for guys
Sheri K.
Collinsville, AL
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella uploaded by Sheri K.
Smells pretty good. Not my GOING OUT perfume, but works well for me through the week on jobs out in the heat. Its affordable and is easily stored in purse or glove box of truck. The can is cute and I will probably buy some more in the future.
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella uploaded by Nicole B.
Been using this since it came out a few years ago & it's great to freshen up with at any time but especially when you need to freshen up a bit really quick! It IS VERY STRONG & has been known to give me a "perfume headache", SO if you're really sensitive to strong scents or strong perfumes then you might want to try it out first before you purchase!!!!! Neutralizes sweaty odors & is great for pre & post workouts or anytime really! A feature of the packaging that I really like & appreciate is the sprayer-you just turn the top & spray & turn back to lock, so it's perfect to just toss in your gym bag, backpack or even your purse!!!!! GREAT stocking stuffers, priced decently & they do last awhile! *Axe Daily Fragrance Anarchy for Her 4 oz(Pack Of 2)*
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella uploaded by Martha P.
I use this everyday and I actually feel amazing after, i smell good and the spray makes me feel fresh
Vaneisha H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Start wearing this maybe about 2 1/2 years ago. Works well after showers or just to kick around the house.
Amanda B.
Pomona, CA
Smells good. Just wish they made other products with this scent. Like deodorant and body wash!!
Maddie G.
Geneva, IL
Absolutely love it! Smells super strong and powerful! Highly recommend it! Lasts very long and sprays perfectly! Would definitely get this product again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
jastine P.
il y a 2 ans
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella ?does the scent stay with you all day?
Ane P. il y a un an
It is not very long-lasting, needs some refresh, but still recommended.
Denise S.
Americus
il y a 2 ans
Axe Anarchy Fragancia Diaria Para Ella ?what do yal think about the female axe do you wear it
Nathalie H. il y a 2 ans
I bought it just once to try, it did not do its job, even the scent is not that great. There is also a lack of variety for women whereas for men they  got so many choices.