BY AXE #52 in Fragrance Mists for Her

AXE Anarchy for Her Revitalizing Shower Gel: A fragrance so irresistible it will unleash chaos Limited edition see more...

• Who uses this with the spray for lasting scent?2 Answers
  • Who thinks this is better than other brands and why? I wa...2 Answers
  • How good is it 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I didn't know Axe made shower gel for women! I loved the bottle and the color, so I tried it. It is my new favorite body wash! It smells great and I can smell it on myself all day. I haven't had any men throw themselves at me though...." in 10 reviews
  • "My 89 year old Grandma came over with this Body wash in her words" it keeps my body oder down" and let me tell you it does." in 7 reviews
  • "The smell is amazing, and i loooove that it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin! i bought it the other day because it was on sale, they had another scent, and I'm pretty sure ill be back buying that one tonight!" in 4 reviews
  • "It smells good and after I use it in the shower I use the body deordrant... It is the best smelling shower gel I think their is...." in 4 reviews
Christina C.
Tucson, AZ
Pros
Inexpensive
Smelt good
Didn’t leave skin dry or irritated

Cons
Not cruelty free
Didn’t overally moisturize my skin

Overall I would not repurchase solely because it is not cruelty free, but I would recommend it if it not being cruelty free isn’t a problem for you.

Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
I love all of axe fragrances including mens. But this one is perfect for women. I do have eczema prome skin so it does leave me a little itchy from the fragrance but I still love and use this.
Gaby R.
I love the smell so much. It smells kind of like strawberries. The wash makes my skin smell amazing for a long while. I tried this at my cousins and she also loves this and the set. Axe smells so good for so long😍 It lathers on well and really scrubs me clean! I need to buy a set for myself, i love this so much.
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
AXE Anarchy for Her Revitalizing Shower Gel is really good, the scent lingers on your skin. The formula is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and it lathers well. I purchased this at Walmart and plan to repurchase when empty.
Sara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of how exciting that axe finally made a product geared to girls! I have 3 step daughter who love this body wash as do I! It smells amazing like a sporty yet girls scent. It get super foamy just like other good body washes and the scent lingers on your skin!
Sammi B.
Erie, PA
I LOVE this shower gel! I use it daily. Because the fragrance is definitely irresistible and long-lasting. If you’re looking for a body wash that smells amazing and feel smooth on your skin, it’s this!
Jasmine B.
Rochester
I did not know Axe made products for women so when I stumbled upon Axe Anarchy for Her Revitalizing Shower Gel, I just had to try it. I am very glad I did. Just as the name says it is revitalizing, as well as, rejuvenating, and energizing. It is an appealing reddish pink color and has an amazing unique scent. I love the way it smells. It is so refreshing. This is the best smelling shower gel I have used in a long time. It has a very feminine scent that is long lasting. I used it with a loofa and a little goes a long way. It lathers very well and washes off easily without an oily residue. The shower gel left my skin feeling smooth, soft, and clean. Axe Anarchy for Her is my new favorite shower gel. It is well worth the price. My boyfriend noticed and said that I smelled nice. I love it and it is what I'll be using from now on.
Jasmine H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shower gel. I have very sensitive skin and it really makes my skin feel revitalized. It smells great and it makes your skin feel soft after just one use.
Heather B.
houghton
Smells great and the scent lasts long! Comes in a good sized bottle to for a good price! Very recommended! Since I've started using it I haven't stopped. I'm glad axe finallly came out with products for women
Kylie K.
Saint charles, MO
I love this shower gel. My husband always compliments the smell. I think it's super gentle on the skin. The smell and softness lasts over 24hrs. I use this product every evening. I would definitely recommend.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this make you smell like a man.. and where do you find it at..
Molly Z.
Is the smell overwhelming?
Sam R.
How good is it
Amber P.
How does this product smell? Does this product smell like the man's axe ?
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I want to try this. What does it smell like?