AXE Anarchy for Her Regimen Gift Set for Women uploaded by Christen T.AXE Anarchy for Her Regimen Gift Set for Women uploaded by Anita S.

BY AXE

AXE Anarchy for Her Gift Set includes one 4 oz AXE Anarchy for Her Daily Fragrance Body Spray, one 16 fl oz AXE Anarchy for Her Body Wash, and one AXE Shower Detailer. The Daily Fragrance Body Spray is a unique premium fragrance that keeps you smelling... see more...

Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
I have this set and use it every now and then, only cause the smell can get a little annoying , but I love the way it makes my skin feel and how I feel clean all day.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
I absolutely love this line for women by axe it smells great and this also don't need much to have you smelling good without being to powerful and overpowering. It's a great smell good and the body wash is just amazing as well
Jarielle J.
My mom have this to me as an Christmas gift a few years ago. It was limited edition and it was so hard to find until I founs it in a dollars store and bought 4 bottles.
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I didn’t like this product...it smell transfer from good to bad after about one hour ,,i have used it for long time just to make sure if i will like it or not ,I don’t know what the problem actually,,but that is my own opinion,,i will never repurchase it again 👎
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I love this axe anarchy set for women. Every Xmas I buy this for myself as a present for after Xmas sale at Walmart. It has a light not too over barring scent for women.5stars🤗😍
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love Axe Anarchy for women. It smells so good. I have sensitive skin and this is very gentle. It exceeded my expectations. I'm a first time user and I would definitely buy it again. I wish Axe made more products for women.
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
I got this kit for Christmas from my mother in law and it has great packaging and it's very gentle and has a great smell to it I got it as a gift but I seen it in the store and it's very affordable and yes I will be buying this I would recommend it to everyone
samantha m.
Axe has done good by making a fragrance for women! This body spray smells super good and price wise great too. All through this spray smells great it fads away faster then I would like. But is still worth purchasing.
Kayla B.
Can't find the gift set but have used the products separately. I love the body spray and wash. The scent is not overwhelming and long lasting. I am only disappointment I haven't found the set and had to purchased one at a time but still great priced products.
Aliesha J.
Winter Park, FL
I love this set, I got two for Christmas, the sent is great, the deodorant spray works awesome, and the bath products are awesome
Dominique S.
Do they sell these products for women separately?
Jami M.
Is the scent worth it? I'm a huge fan of the orange one, but I've been iffy with this set.