Axe Anarchy for Her Bag uploaded by Megan A.

BY AXE

Unique premium daily fragrance to keep you smelling great all day or all night. see more...

Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely loved this bag bought a couple of these bags for myself and my daughter for Christmas and they are amazing! The body wash is awesome! The body spray smells amazing and the loofah is so great as well. We found ours at our local Wal-Mart they had a bunch. Hopefully you can still find your.
Sarah J.
I love axe anarchy body wash and spray! I use it daily. It has a fresh, clean, feminine, but not too floral of a scent. The only con is that it can be difficult to find for the majority of the year. The gift sets are great during the holidays and I always look forward to getting one in my stocking from Santa!!AXE Anarchy for Her Regimen Gift Set for Women
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
Got this for Christmas and I love the smell of the body wash and perfume. You get a full size bottle of body wash and 2 full size perfumes. The perfumes are aerosol as well.
Aneyssa G.
I love the way this smells. it's not overpowering, unless you spray it like a boys locker room. The bag is perfect to put your bathroom supplies in for on the go.
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
I love this kit. It includes a shower gel , a body perfume, a body scruber and a beautiful pink bag that can be used for makeup or travel. I use this everyday. I bought  this at Loblaws for like 9.99$ canadien. I would definetely repurchase this again.