Axe Anarchy Bodyspray - Twin Pack uploaded by Karla F.

BY AXE

Find antiperspirant and deodorant at Target.com! Axe anarchy bodyspray - twin pack see more...

Kristina M.
El Paso, TX
My husband uses the entire line of Axe and he always smells so good even when he gets home from working a 12 hour day. It's affordable and works awesome. We purchase it wherever it's sold. No specific store! He's been using Axe since we met 5 years ago. And our son is starting to use it to. Love it!
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I bought axe for my husband for Christmas last year and since then he's continued to buy Axe he likes anarchy and phoenix. he could never find anything that would hold him alday or that wouldn't break him out. now he's finally found a brand he can rely on and one that makes him smell so good and sexy..
Natashe M.
Boise, ID
I love the smell of Axe Anarchy body spray! So much that I stocked my husband up for the next 5 years when I find it on a good sale. A little bit goes a long way!
Antonio L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Seens I was in high school ive been using axe it a great quiality company this product is a boundle that lets you get more for a bwtter price.When I used it i have a gtrat smell.
Keri R.
Jasper, AL
I have teenage sons. They want to smell good for the girls without Smelling like a 30 year old man. This is great for that. It is affordable and they love it.
Jennifer T.
Bald Knob, AR
This is a great product for the price and the way it smells leaving you refreshed all day. I would definitely recommend this to any of my favorite people
Nadia C.
Ooltewah, TN
I get these for my brother when there's a holiday or something he loves them and I think they smell good so sometimes I'll spray them around the house.
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
My son loves anarchy axe spray he wears it everyday and don't use anything else he buys it cause the price is great and the product is great
Renee M.
New Milford, NJ
My son loves this scent. I buy it so often, I sometimes thinks he eats it! I sent him oversees and bought all they had in the store!
Amanda S.
Estacada, OR
I got this for my brother and he was okay with it. Hes not too fond of the smel but he still uses it every now and then.