AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz

AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray, Adrenaline 48 Hour Charge Up Protection, is a sharp, icy fresh fragrance to kick start your day. Iced Mint and spicy Ginger energize your senses. Charge Up Protection gives a new burst of freshness every time you...

AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz I've yet to try this product yet. Can anyone describe its scent to me?
This deodorant works so well, but I have to use so much and it makes my skin rough. Anyone else have this problem?
I have tried over 20 deodorants. None work for long. Why is it that this particular one is working for me?
Start your review of AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz!
Hargill, TX
AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz uploaded by Billianca R.
Great smell my husband loves it. Really smooth and sprays dry. It lastest all day long and don't have to worry smelling like sweat. it's affordable great prize for size. Highly recommend it.
I just received the axe dry spray today from influenster. Test it and love the idea. Dry very fast and leave no power looking. No more white stripe see in black color clothes.
Milwaukee, WI
My husband has this. He absolubtly loves it. It smells really good and the smell actually lasts. It is very effective he says it does'nt feel wet like others. It is very affordable. I would recomend it to any men out there!
Just got this today at the store and I love it. The smell is great and it works wonderful. I don't have to worry about sweating and no more white marks on my shirts. This is a great product that I highly recommend.
Independence, Mo
Liked the smell but for a man not a woman. It was something i had to give to my son instead of using myself. I wish they would've sent the women's version so I could actually benefit from it.
AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz uploaded by Hannah C.
First off i would like to say how much i LOVE axes design for their spray bottles. This stuff smells so good and i love when my husband wears it :)
Elizabethton, TN
My finance works 12-14 hour days and comes home smelling fresh and clean. AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant is amazing and works wonders.
Lake Elsinore, CA
AXE Adrenaline Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz uploaded by Corey C.
This is such a good product. It sprays on dry and smells really good. It also last all day through work, the gym, etc. highly recommend
Calhoun, MO
Smells really good, but I found that I had to use more of throughout the day. I would recommend if you don't have a lot of arm hair!
Dos Palos , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Deodorant spray not too sure if it works good because not a guy. People told me guys are not a big fan of this kind of deodorant.