AXE 4-Pc Apollo Regimen Gift Set for Men with BONUS Trial Deo Body Spray (2 x Body Wash, Detailer) uploaded by Tia S.

BY AXE

The items in this gift set help him find his magic and get out the door feeling fresh and confident. AXE Apollo 16oz Body Wash makes you feel clean, fresh, and rejuvenated. AXE Apollo Body Wash for men has the classic, masculine fragrance with an... see more...

Start your review of AXE 4-Pc Apollo Regimen Gift Set for Men with BONUS Trial Deo Body Spray (2 x Body Wash, Detailer)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this as a gift for my fiance as he loves this scent. It lasted him forever it seems we still have the loofah from the set. The scent last a long time and smells good all throughout the day. I have noticed this one stays fresh the longest not matter how much you sweat.
Fort Smith
My husband uses this brand and this type. It is my all time favorite men's smell. He gets out of the shower and the scent smells so good and clean. He has the fresh clean smell all day. I would recommend this to any man! We love Axe Apollo and the price is doable.
Fancy Farm, KY
As my husband said: He calls this a Excellent product. Says it Smells really refreshing and the scent last for a while It keeps him dry all day and he loves the scent. It leaves him feeling dry and confident after a long day of working outside in the heat here on the farm. In his words, lol
Mount Vernon, IL
I love Axe body products for men. They smell great. The soaps have good lather. They always have neat gift sets at affordable prices. I always buy the gift sets for my son at Christmas time. I also like the women’s sets for myself.
Hermiston, OR
I personally do not use this. But my teenage son loves this stuff! So we buy it for him all the time! He seems to love the smell! And how well the scent lasts! And the sets are his favorite! He loves having the matching scents of body wash deodorant and body spray!
Miami
Our go to gift for most of our male friends and family it’s a quick easy and super affordable gift and the plus is they always smell great! Highly recommend for a Christmas gift exchange it’s always a plus!!
Birmingham, AL
i buy this product for my guy at home. he loves for all good reasonings for his body and moisture control. i enjoy this product because it leaves his smelling amazing and has a long lasting smell for hours
I bought this for my man during Christmas time. He was excited that I bought for him he has repurchase this scent about 4-5 times . I love the way he smells makes him smell fresh and loving. Recommend it
Indianapolis
Nice, refreshing, clean scent. Leaves my body and hair feeling super fresh and clean. The loofah is a nice touch. The only thing I'd change is the lid to the shampoo leaks on it.
Bought this gift set for my husband, and I really like the effect it has on his skin. It’s masculine but not too potent. He seems to like it as well since he uses it all the time!

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email