AXE 24H Deodorant Stick

Fresh Action.  Approved for Hot Encounters 24 Hour Deodorant Stick Questions? Call toll-free or visit theaxeeffect.com ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AXE 24H Deodorant Stick!
Gretna, NE
I swear by men's deodorant I sweat like a nothing else and women's deodorant wasn't making the cut plus I love masculine smelling things I use daily
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Even though I'm a girl, I used this a couple times because I sweat a lot and I thought a man deodorant would help me: it didn't. It smelled too much, was annoying and didn't last a minute. I sweated like a pig and smelled terrible. Wouldn't use it again.
Kansas City, KS
Great deodorant, long lasting protection, rarely have to reapply after using once a day.
Pineville, LA
Love the smell. No smug. Last long time. Use daily bases. Easy to use. Love love love it!! Not to expensive. Walmart.
Sigel, PA
This deodorant keeps you feels dry for hours that you feel like your not even wearing any at all.
AXE is all my husband will use. He swears by it! We have tried almost all of them and have never been disappointed!
Lewisburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a great deodorant! Lasts for hours and never have to reapply during the day! A go to product when I'm working hard and hard at work!
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only deodorant my 42 year old husband whom I've been married to since 01' will wear. It does do the job for him. My 16 year old prefer s another brand of degree I love that no nasty sweat stains are on eitgers shits yes this is a GREAT one for Men.
Since Axe came on the scene it's my go to deodorant. wife likes the scents so that's always a plus
Alexandria, VA
This stuff smells great. My wife loves it. Long lasting and it works well as well. I recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?