BY AXE

Fresh Action.  Approved for Hot Encounters 24 Hour Deodorant Stick Questions? Call toll-free or visit theaxeeffect.com ; see more...

Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Even though I'm a girl, I used this a couple times because I sweat a lot and I thought a man deodorant would help me: it didn't. It smelled too much, was annoying and didn't last a minute. I sweated like a pig and smelled terrible. Wouldn't use it again.
payton L.
Gretna, NE
I swear by men's deodorant I sweat like a nothing else and women's deodorant wasn't making the cut plus I love masculine smelling things I use daily
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
This is the only deodorant my 42 year old husband whom I've been married to since 01' will wear. It does do the job for him. My 16 year old prefer s another brand of degree I love that no nasty sweat stains are on eitgers shits yes this is a GREAT one for Men.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a great deodorant! Lasts for hours and never have to reapply during the day! A go to product when I'm working hard and hard at work!
Audrey M.
AXE always has a good scent to all of their soaps and deodorants. I occasionally purchase men's deodorant for myself. I can't say that this one actually lasts 24 hours though...
Illyssa S.
Pineville, LA
Love the smell. No smug. Last long time. Use daily bases. Easy to use. Love love love it!! Not to expensive. Walmart.
Mtw Y.
Since Axe came on the scene it's my go to deodorant. wife likes the scents so that's always a plus
Rachel C.
AXE is all my husband will use. He swears by it! We have tried almost all of them and have never been disappointed!
Justin l.
alexandria, va
This stuff smells great. My wife loves it. Long lasting and it works well as well. I recommend this product.
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
Smells good like a cologne, lasts ok but needs to be reapplied during the day. It does not withstand high cardio at the gym.