AXE 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Max Hydrate, 22 oz uploaded by Britt D.

BY AXE

New Superior Style Starts with Clean, Moisturized Hair Axe Max Hydrating 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner is the most hydrating Axe shampoo. Complete your look with Axe Spiked Up Gel. div see more...

Britt D.
Knox, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love very good product smells amazing very potent smell my husband likes it and I like it we both use it it's pretty affordable at Walmartit works very well with any airtime hair type I would recommend it
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
Nice idea: shampoo plus conditioner, but it doesn't seem to work as well as a separate shampoo and conditioner. The scent is pleasant. Typical Axe smell. Good for shorter hair, don't know if it would be as hydrating for longer hair. Might purchase again.
Vera H.
My husband has used this for 2 yrs. Smells great keeps hair great. Nice packaging .Bottle is of correct pour spout.he uses it 2 times a day because of his job. Yes effective cleans coal dirt out and keeps is soft. Very satisfied he always wants this.
Temilola O.
Litchfield Park, AZ
It's okay my boyfriend loves it for his beard which is soooo weird but he says it doesn't do the job for his hair. It smells great and at a good price around 4-5 bucks
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
My husband loves this. It's easy for him to just use one bottle! It definitely helps there is one less bottle In the shower.
Richie M.
Amityville, NY
I love this stuff, it's the only thing I use. It cleans my hair and my hair gets left soft and ready to be styled.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance loves axe. this doesn't make his hair oily and makes it feel good and clean. has a good smell too!
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ
My brother uses this and he really likes it. the smell in the room after he uses it is pretty awesome too.
Tabby C.
Blountville, TN
My husband loves this stuff! I love the way it smells and sometimes I use it, doesn't dry my skin out.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing! I buy it for my husband. he likes it a lot. the scent is long lasting.