AXE 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Gold Temptation, 12 fl oz uploaded by Nikki I.

BY AXE

Get Clean, Great Smelling Hair In Your Favorite Axe Scent 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner Less time in the shower means more time not in the shower. Your quickest path to clean, touchable hair is with this dynamic shampoo blend. Want a look girls love? Use Axe styling. Beware: May cause extreme female attraction. Questions Comments? see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
This is what I buy for my husband! I am in love with the smell of it and my husband likes it as well. I thinks it's also affordable especially with the quality against other brands! I will forever buy and recommend axe!!
Lilian S.
Harlingen
My husband use these shampoo and I like he smell, i love it moré jeje
The smell of axe shampoo is very durable
Its effective everyday
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
My brother loves this because it's a shampoo & conditioner all in one and it's affordable and smells great ! Great for men !
Alayna P.
Chester, PA
I used to use this everyday! The beautiful gold look of it mixed with the amazing smell was just amazing! I could only use this as a shampoo because the times when I did use no conditioner with this my hair felt dry and brittle. Since men have much shorter hair, the low amount of conditioner could work ,but for women with hair below their ears it just won't.
Kaleb M.
Lima, OH
AXE body wash and 2 in 1 is about the main thing i use on a daily basis. It always meets my expectations, the smell lasts all day and it really does a great job on the type of curly wavy hair i have! it is affordable and lasts a good amount of time. I will always continue buying anything AXE.
Chandra L.
Mount Vernon, IL
Got this shampoo and conditioner combo for my husband when it was on sale. He loved how clean and shiny it made his hair look. And i absolutely loved how he smells when he walks out of the shower
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
I haven't used this,but my husband has he loves it and it smells good! ! It doesn't actually smell like an old man as some of the men's shampoos does. Leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth
Krysta B.
Pima, AZ
This is amazing . I'm always looking for something other then a fresh scent or mint like scent for my husband and this one smells so yummy . and masculine too !
Rebecca D.
Fowlerville, MI
My husband did not like this product at all!!! It made his skin dry and itchy. It left an awful residue on his hair that made it look dry and greasy!
Irene C.
Milwaukee, WI
My oldest brother really loves this one he says it makes him feel manly and like anything he wears looks better on him. It is a bit hard to find this specific product around our neighborhood.