AWS Digital Kitchen Scale - Turq

Accuracy for the Kitchen. Built-in touch activated buttons. Fluid ounce & milliliter modes for liquid measurement. Super thin - only 0.6" tall. 4 high precision G-force load sensors Digital Glass top Kitchen Scale.  Capacity:  5000g.  Resolution:  1g.  Color:  Orange. Requires CR2032 batteries.

[product:american-weigh-digital-glass-top-kitchen-scale] how much does this cost??
Where can you find this?
Start your review of AWS Digital Kitchen Scale - Turq!
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
Review for: Black
The black accented my stainless steel appliances. This is a must have in our house with my boyfriends cooking. I’m glad I could find one that went with everything
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,954 reviews
Review for: Red
This is the best thing since slice bread ! It’s super thin so it’s easy to store away! It’s super accurate and helps up to keep our recipes even ! Definitely affordable!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I just picked this up in black from a local gas station for $8! I have been needing some for a while and my niece has the same set so I grabbed them because they were so cheap and the last one and I'm glad I did!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this scale on Amazon a few months ago and use it daily to portion out and weight my food/ingredients. Its effective and accurate. This model is slim so stores away in any space, also easy to clean up. The buttons don't need to be pushed or held down in order to work properly like other scales I've own in the past, which is a plus. so far so good.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,201 reviews
Love mine! easy to store in a cabinet and seems very accurate. easy to clean and comes in cute colors. You can find it cheap on Amazon
Maddy G.
Calhoun, GA
This product is my absolute FAVV!! I recommend it to all my friends!! You will not regret buying this!! Again I LOVE IT!! It was really great until my 2 year old broke it
Theresa G.
For the cooks, line cooks, prep cooks and chefs this is a great scale to have in your knife kit. It is also great for those that love to cook at home.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I have this in black and I love it. It's as thin as my iPad, which makes storing it a breeze, and it's so simple to use once you take it out- set it on the counter, press the button and you're ready to go. No more frustrating conversions from dry ounces to cups! This is also very easy to clean, as the whole top is glass. The tare function is easy to get to and to use, making this product even more helpful. And the price is definitely right!
Tiffany B.
Oak Hill, OH
This is great for anyone who bakes or needs to weigh anything out in the kitchen! It's very slim and easy to store. You can slide it right in a drawer.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
If you do a lot of cooking and baking, then this is for you. No more conversions using Google. This tells you everything you need to know.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
il y a 4 ans
AWS Digital Kitchen Scale - Turq how much does this cost??
Sandra J. il y a 4 ans