AWM Wet Lubes Synergy Hybrid Lubricant, 7-ounce uploaded by Samantha P.AWM Wet Lubes Synergy Hybrid Lubricant, 7-ounce uploaded by Amber T.

BY AWM

• How well does this work on the back d...Excellent. Have the feel of a ... 1 Answers
  • Is this worth is? Does it really work? This is amazing stuff and my g... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Amber T.
Amber T.
Madison, AL
Me and my boyfriend absolutey love this stuff. we have the cooling and tingle and we both love it!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I wasn't crazy about this stuff at all. It lasted for a long time and didn't get sticky but it felt so greasy
Richalin S.
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
One of my favorites. It's long lasting and doesn't get sticky.. It's doesn't smell to bad either
Kate H.
Kate H.
Niagara Falls, ON
Amazing! It's a silicone/water based hybrid so it won't get sticky. May stain sheets though! 70% water, 30% silicone. Gel consistency, odourless, not edible. A little goes a long way and their Synergy Cooling is awesome!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We really like this lubricant. My favorite is the Platinum which is silicon based. It is very smooth and doesn't dry up as fast as the others. The water-based ones are also very good. I like them a lot more than the Durex which seem to evaporate very quickly. We have the watermelon one and the smell is great. The taste is okay.
How well does this work on the back door?
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Is this worth is? Does it really work?