BY AWKWARD #66 in TV

Awkward
  • "It is such a good show for teens, it's always shocking and funny at the same time, but you can also relate to their situations from high school" in 35 reviews
  • "This used to be one of my favorite shows, but now i think they are running out of ideas and its getting kinda stupid." in 10 reviews
  • "The show was great during its first season, then it all started going downhill when it was all drama and no humor..." in 9 reviews
  • "It's one of my guilty pleasures that my boyfriend enjoys making fun of me for, but it's actually well-written and acted for the most part." in 8 reviews
  • "Good choice of actors, i love the show but sometimes its a little over exaggerated because i haven't ever seen half of that stuff happen in real life, but maybe thats just me." in 7 reviews
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
This is my favorite show that MTV has ever created! I remember watching the first season in high school and I still watch it every Tuesday night. What really stands out to me in this show is that it is pretty real, especially the back and forth relationship between Jenna and Matty and how they don't make things the way you want them to go and shows real life situations you could relate to during high school.
Adelynn G.
Garciasville, TX
I really enjoyed this show at first, but then I just lost interest in it completely. What I liked was that it revolved around a very "awkward" girl trying to survive high school, but then it just became a typical loser girl becomes pretty popular show. The humor went down, and the show pretty much became a lot of drama. You can try it out if you don't mind basic high school drama.
Andrea G.
Sigo sin creer que he madurado porque veo series de este tipo, muy juveniles, que no aportan nada a mi vida pero que me tienen siempre en el televisor esperando con un pote de helado entre las piernas con cual otra locura me sentiré identificada con mis días de colegio. Es una serie ligera, con bastante humor.
Sarely C.
Portland, OR
It's such a good show for teens, great dramatic comedy. It might be a little over dramatic and predictable but it has some good life lessons. And Matty is gorgeous and on almost every episode so if you don't watch it for the story watch it for Matty lol
Leanna B.
Initially, this was a show that I would occasionally turn on if I wanted to have a little background noise as I was cleaning or doing my homework after I got home from classes. But over time, I ended up actually keeping up with the show and I loved it!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
This show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I have been hooked since the first season. I even have my boyfriend on the Awkward band wagon! It's truly entertaining while dealing with serious issues of real life at the same time.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
All my favorite shows are ending 😭😭😭 but this show is the best, it has comedy romance and other genres lol but not horror unless you think Sadie is horror 😂😂😂but I love this show and you should watch it and love it too
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
This show is good. It started out great and when I last stopped watching it, it seemed like the show was in a pause of not knowing what to do. So it's hard to say if they were just playing everyone along or what.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite shows, just because it's so awkward and a little relatable! I'm so happy they continued it past high school. I hope they come out with another scene. Matty and Jenna were meant to be together.
cheree s.
austin, TX
This is a show that is my dirty secret. I saw one episode and ended up binge watching all available seasons...now i wait weekly to see whats going to happen next and i even got my husband to watch with me!
Makena M.
Is this show worth the watch?
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert
Sady is my favorite character! Which one is yours?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert
Do you think Jenna should end up with Matty or stay single?
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Favorite love interest?
Brooklyn A.
Who's your fave character?