Awesome Products Inc. La's Totally Awesome Degreaser and All Purpose Cleaner, 40 oz

BY AWESOME PRODUCTS INC.

Cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover all-in-one. Our original all-in-on cleaner, degreaser and spot remover is the inspiration behind the LA's Totally Awesome name and the cornerstone of our product lineup. see more...

• Is this product good for cleaning thick nasty grease out ...4 Answers
  • Will this work to remove cooked on stains on a smooth gla...4 Answers
  • Does it work really good? have a heavy smell?11 Answers
Jessica P.
Jamestown , NY
If you want an multi purpose cleaner that seriously works on everything then this is what you want. I spray this on stains and it gets it out every single time even if I have to do spray it and wash a few extra times. I use it all over the house in the bathroom, the kitchen, wood, glass....BUT you do have to dilute it with water which is no biggie. Also, it’s $1 - no joke. The best cleaning product I’ve ever came across.
Jessie L.
Perry, Utah
La's Totally Awesome Degreaser and All Purpose cleaner does an excellent job of cleaning the blackened spaces and the grimy places. Best of all it is inexpensive. The two cons of this product are the smell of it. The smell is like a strong version of hydrogen peroxide. The second con is if the grease is caked on to surface it barely does the job to get that up. Now for every day messes and cleaning it does its job and then some. Take for example my sink, it was black before and now it is sparkling clean.
Brittany R.
Happy Valley, OR
This is magic in a bottle. My go to stain remover for even the toughest stain. The smell could be better but I haven’t found a better stain remover for a better price. You can literally get this at the dollar tree.
Leigh W.
Franklin, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I am forever greatful that I found this stuff. It truly is awesome. I haven’t found not even one thing that it will not remove from any surface. It’s great for cleaning the inside of your car also. Only cost $1!!!
Melissa G.
Morris, IL
I can not describe how amazing this spray is!!!!! I found it by accident at the dollar store because I needed a spray to clean my counters.. little did I know that the awesome spray would clean everything as great as it did. Any stains that were on the counter were gone!!!! Takes the koolaid stains away with ease, honestly any stain just disappears when I use this!!! I ended up using it everywhere!! Definitely a cleaning staple that I always have around
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
This is the best product to remove hard stains in your kitchen and even on your clothes. I love to use it when I’m cleaning my stove because it goes in and removes all stains. I also use it on my clothes when I have stains from eating or from my makeup. This product is super affordable and you can find it at the dollar store or Walmart, I will continue to repurchase more
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Love this cleaning product. I use this product for everything!! It works well with whites works better then Oxi-clean and I can get it for a dollar at the dollar tree.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Not enough stars for me to highlight. This like another brand I use. It works like you’re using bleach with out bleach. Spray it on stains on clothing too. Works for anything and everything you would and could clean. Price is cheap and I’ll buy over and over again.
Nicole W.
Smithfield
I started using this after when my kids colored on the wall with crayons. This works great on anything. It works great for stains, cleaning the bath tub, the kitchen and even upholstery in the car. I don’t care for the smell because it takes my breathe away
Elizabeth S.
Grand Haven
So cheap! My mom swears by this product so naturally when I moved out on my own I tried it. I use it to clean everything. I clean my tables, counter tops, spills on the floor (carpet and hard surface, I even throw some in with my laundry.
kendra l.
Greeley, CO
Does it work really good? have a heavy smell?
Heather B.
Lakeland, FL
I have two kids so I'm constantly cleaning. is this safe for them to be around?
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
Will this work to remove cooked on stains on a smooth glass cook top?
Ryan W.
Puxico, MO
Is this product good for cleaning thick nasty grease out of deep fryers?
Luz C.
Bakersfield, CA
Do they have a different kind of cleaner ? Or is it just this one ? My mom has this product but I'm wondering if they have another one with a great smell to it like lavender ?