Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAwesome Products Inc.
La's Totally Awesome Degreaser and All Purpose Cleaner, 40 oz

by Awesome Products Inc.

Cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover all-in-one. Our original all-in-on cleaner, degreaser and spot remover is the inspiration behind the LA's Totally Awesome name and the cornerstone of our product lineup.

How can I cleans without hurting my throat? Every time I use this I can’t breath any tips ?
How does this compare to 409?
Can you use this product for anything?
Start your review of Awesome Products Inc. La's Totally Awesome Degreaser and All Purpose Cleaner, 40 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
Hands down the best cleaning product I have ever used! it gets off gunk that you've been trying to wipe off for hours. works instantaneously. it's also a dollar! how can you beat that?!
Esmeralda B.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product it's is so cheap and it's clean eve the biggest messes !
I love this product it's is so cheap and it's clean eve the biggest messes !
Hart L.
This is now a staple in my house. This spray has so many uses. I love using it in the kitchen as a degreaser. Cleaning tough laundry stains, sinks, bathroom, car and outdoor spaces. Wear gloves and test small small area first. Definitely recommend.
Allie H.
Fieldale , VA
This is one of my most favorite cleaners! I literally can use this product on any harsh stain and it comes right out after a good scrub or wash. This product is Awesome! Awesome Products Inc. La's Totally Awesome Degreaser and All Purpose Cleaner, 40 oz
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
this is a great product to clean with and cleanse clothes count on tops and pretty much anything you can think of and it only cost $1 Dollar tree so I will highly recommend it and get a whole bunch for your household I can't see you not using it in your house
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
First off you can get this at the Dollar Tree for $1. It cleans super well. Like super well. Here is the downside. It is harsh on your eyes, lungs and skin. Like you need to wear gloves and be in a well ventilated area or you are going to be coughing. So , open a window , wear a mask or something. Other than that it’s great.
B R.
Azusa, CA
It irritates everyone's eyes, throat around here and at work- it is incredibly harsh for people with asthma. Way too harsh for healthy homes and the environment. And our pets locked up in the house breathing that all day - poor little dears.... We all deserve better - 😔
mira P.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is AMAZING for the price! Very effective on grease and grime! Fantastic kitchen cleaner! I always find it at Family Dollar for a buck! Can't beat that!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
First of, for the price you can't go wrong! My significant other swears by this, he uses this product for everything and anything! Especially after he's done working on a car or just cleaning up. He's always stocked up with this stuff lol
Deidre M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! It's reasonably priced and Handel's most of my cleaning needs. The fresh smell is plus as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...