BY PAUL MITCHELL #92 in Beauty

Detangle - Revive. For all hair types. Instantly soften, condition and detangle hair with the moisturizing power of Awapuhi. KeraTriplex™, an exclusive blend of keratin protein, helps repair every strand and protect against damage, so hair feels silky, healthy, and shiny. Guaranteed only when sold by a professional hairdresser, otherwise it may be counterfeit, black market, old or tampered with. John Paul Mitchell Systems does not conduct or endorse animal testing. . see more...

Awapuhi Wild Ginger by Paul Mitchell Keratin Cream Rinse
  • "If you have damaged hair (not from keratin) use this every other day for 4 weeks then STOP!" in 1 review
Elexis B.
I’ve been using this product on and off for about a year. It smells amazing and has a sleek look to it. Since it’s Paul Mitchell you can expect to pay a pretty penny for it. It makes my hair pretty soft but as someone with natural curly hair, it doesn’t really do a whole lot of detangling like it claims. I would recommend it as something to make your hair soft but not really as a detangler for really curly/natural hair.
Jessica R.
Pasadena, CA
Great conditioner! My hair stylist actually recommended it to me in the salon one day. I always hesitate when they try to push products on me, but I was desperate for a good conditioner so I gave it a shot. I haven't changed conditioners since! Just use a small amount and you are set to go. I also really like the smell. Great product, and I highly recommend it!
Megha P.
OMG!! love love love this product. I dye my hair a ton and get tons of split ends, my hair is also crazy dry. After using this cream rinse once a week it has made my hair fuller, more moisturized, and reduced the amount of split ends. I've gotten tons of compliments after using this cream rinse!
BettyJo M.
This entire hair care line of wild ginger is amazing! Your hair color stays shiny and so vibrant. It smells amazing. I have only been able to find it at Ulta. I highly recommend it, don’t let the price scare you from trying it.
Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
I love this product I like that it is a rinse. It enhances the looks of my hair and makes it feel healthier. This cream does not leave behind an unwanted residue. I am overall very satisfied and will be buying it again!
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
This product is a definite home run in my book. The kertatin in this is just a huge bonus! Works beautifully on my naturally curly, color treated brunette locks and I will definitely be repurchasing this once it’s gone.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
When you run your hands through the ends, it feels so soft! It’s a very luxurious brand. You will see automatic results with how smooth this Conditioner is. It helps fight frizz and gives moisture back to your hair.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Such a blessing to my hair. My hair is so soft after using this in the shower and also smells amazing. I absolutely love the awapuhi cream rinse because it’s affordable as well. Thanks Paul Mitchell!!!!
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Amazing Keratin product! Smells great too! This left my hair very soft and I didn't use any hot tools to dry it. It air dried and typically when I let my hair air dry, it gets frizzy and I need frizz control. Not this time - high 5!
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I think this condition does a good job of moisturizing my hair without weighing it down like some other conditioners can. It also helps tams my dry frizzy hair and makes it feel soft.