BY AWAKE

A gentle, non-irritating cleansing lotion that removes makeup on lips and around eyes without leaving an oily residue. To prevent skin and eye irritation, this contains no surface-active detergents. Formulated with watercress and mallow extracts to help retain skin moisture. see more...

K'Dia B.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are all forms of make-up remover brands out there and they are truly awesome. But this makeup remover moves most of the stubborn make-up pieces that don't want to go and I love that this makes that so easy!
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This product works well. it removes some of the most stubborn make up. I recommend this product.
Braria S.
I need this like now lol. When I do my skits (playing around the house) I use various amounts of make-up types, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, foundation, and concealer. And it's hectic taking those off so I neeeeeed this ha.
jameril s.
I don't own this item yet. I like buying different products to try. This one is on the list