Add a Photo

Photos (6)
Niah D.
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY

Little bites of heaven. I decided to try this one day when I had and early morning Excel Calculations class on very little sleep. They taste amazing and for the 3.5  hours I was there helped keep me alert. They taste so good that I had to keep reminding myself that there is a max of how many you can eat in a day (4 small square - one bar, depending on the size you buy). Definitely recommend these.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.

Whenever I feel a little tired and am craving chocolate this has become my Go-To-Snack! I love that it's small portions, so I won't eat the whole bar lol. You must be aware that one piece obviously doesn't contain as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, but it for sure made me a little more awake. The taste is also really good, considering I usually don't really like milk chocolate!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Urbana, IL

I bought two Awake Caramel bars and for over $3 a bar for only 1.55oz I would think this chocolate would be amazing. I was so wrong I ate only one piece of a bar and was disgusting. The texture was chalky and tasted worse then a Nestle chocolate bar. I can't return it now I will have to give it away for free and I'm out $6.50 What A Waste!
Phacelia W.
Phacelia W.

Con: 1) visually misleading packaging (the milk chocolate comes in a very dark brown wrapper leading one to believe it is dark chocolate. 2) they don't make dark chocolate, just milk and caramel 3) the chocolate is low quality. It's WAY too sweet and has a waxy/fatty texture.
Pros: 1) very cute package--Really nice brand aesthetic.
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.

I LOVE this!!! I buy 3-4 at a time and keep them with me at all times. I eat 1/2 a bar and it gives me a boost of energy to get through the day. I do not take any caffeine so 1/2 a bar gives me a ton of energy. I love the taste of these! They are a bit pricey but worth the money in my opinion.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY

I saw this at school one day and decided to try it the next morning because I am NOT a morning person. I ate half of it but I thought it tasted so gross and it didn't make me feel any more awake even though I ate half. The only reason I ate that much was to see if it worked but NOPE
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
Traverse City, MI

customer service was great as well as great tasting. The owl is very cute and helps me get energy I was very impressed and it didnt taste any different from reg chocolate I might be hooked! I eat this pretty often and I would totally repurchase this.
Amy W.
Amy W.

LOVE THESE! Great taste, not dry or hard. Yummy chocolate taste with a little boost from the caffeine. A bit expensive for 5 bars, but the taste is hard to run from! Purchased at Walmart. Even my SO can't keep his hands off!
Darci J.
Darci J.
Birmingham, AL

I work long hours and am constantly on the go. the awake granola bars give me a quick boost of energy to get me through my afternoons as well as a snack I can enjoy on the run. the dark chocolate caramel are my favorite!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.

This product really works I tried 2 types of flavors milk and caramel and both taste like a normal nice chocolate and you feel instantly energy, ever heard about it and I think I'll keep buying it.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA

This looks like something I need to try. How does this taste and where can I find this?
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD

I've never seen these before. Where do you usually get them? Do they have a dark chocolate one?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

Who has tried this?
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL

How much caffeine does it have?
Latasha H.