BY AWAKE

AWAKE Caffeinated Chocolate bar
  • "These taste pretty good, but I didn't really feel like it did anything to give me energy or keep me awake. " in 5 reviews
Theresa S.
Whenever I feel a little tired and am craving chocolate this has become my Go-To-Snack! I love that it's small portions, so I won't eat the whole bar lol. You must be aware that one piece obviously doesn't contain as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, but it for sure made me a little more awake. The taste is also really good, considering I usually don't really like milk chocolate!
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY
Little bites of heaven. I decided to try this one day when I had and early morning Excel Calculations class on very little sleep. They taste amazing and for the 3.5  hours I was there helped keep me alert. They taste so good that I had to keep reminding myself that there is a max of how many you can eat in a day (4 small square - one bar, depending on the size you buy). Definitely recommend these.
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
I absolutely love this stuff! It combines two of my favorite things! Coffee and Chocolate! Can you get any better then that. I got this as free sample from a store, and fell in love. I then went to go purchase two of the chocolate bars from my local store, and its my go to when im feeling a little sleepy now. Plus the taste of chocolate is an extra bonus!
Amy W.
LOVE THESE! Great taste, not dry or hard. Yummy chocolate taste with a little boost from the caffeine. A bit expensive for 5 bars, but the taste is hard to run from! Purchased at Walmart. Even my SO can't keep his hands off!
Carolina P.
This product really works I tried 2 types of flavors milk and caramel and both taste like a normal nice chocolate and you feel instantly energy, ever heard about it and I think I'll keep buying it.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
good chocolate taste as far as the awake factor not so much you can't even feel any caffeine effects.cute packaging but they may as well just market this as a regular candy bar.
Nicole C.
Dallas, TX
I love these, though there can be a bitter aftertaste, but nothing too bad so I won't take away a star! I had to get up a 6am for work one weekend and I thought, sure why not try this, it may not work but it is interesting. OMG I was wrong. It worked so well, I had more energy than the other people I was working with who were having energy drinks yet, no jitters. Also, since it is sublingually ingested caffeine it hits very quickly, which is awesome.
Rachel B.
Ames, IA
I just tried it this morning and I thought it was a nice, delicious treat! It tastes just like chocolate! I tried the milk chocolate kind and my roommate had the caramel chocolate. We both really liked it! I only ate half of the bar, so it didn't do much in the energy department, but I thought it did a bit. It's supposed to be in place of one cup of coffee, so it would be a good alternative to try for those people on the run who don't have time for their morning coffee!
Plus, it has an adorable owl on it. I'll admit that was one of the reasons I tried it.
Kristen H.
Ponchatoula, LA
This chocolate bar is actually really tasty. I was sceptical at how it would taste but it tastes a little better then Hersheys to me but it is a little too hard for my liking, I wish it was a tad softer. I really didn't find that it gave me any energy which is what it is for and I got it for an early morning shift at work to help wake me up but it didn't help. So energy wise, it's a no go, but taste is an A plus!
Tara R.
Urbana, IL
I bought two Awake Caramel bars and for over $3 a bar for only 1.55oz I would think this chocolate would be amazing. I was so wrong I ate only one piece of a bar and was disgusting. The texture was chalky and tasted worse then a Nestle chocolate bar. I can't return it now I will have to give it away for free and I'm out $6.50 What A Waste!
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
This looks like something I need to try. How does this taste and where can I find this?
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
How much caffeine does it have?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who has tried this?
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
I've never seen these before. Where do you usually get them? Do they have a dark chocolate one?
Nicole T.
Has anyone tried this bar just because they seen it on the dragons den?