BY AWAKE

• Can anyone confirm these actually give you moderate energy througho...1 Answers
  • I have never seen these before. Are they good? Ho...Be the first to answer!
  • I've never seen these before. Where do you usually get them? Do the...3 Answers
AWAKE Caffeinated Chocolate bar
  • "These taste pretty good, but I didn't really feel like it did anything to give me energy or keep me awake. " in 5 reviews
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Whenever I feel a little tired and am craving chocolate this has become my Go-To-Snack! I love that it's small portions, so I won't eat the whole bar lol. You must be aware that one piece obviously doesn't contain as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, but it for sure made me a little more awake. The taste is also really good, considering I usually don't really like milk chocolate!
Tara R.
Tara R.
Urbana, IL
I bought two Awake Caramel bars and for over $3 a bar for only 1.55oz I would think this chocolate would be amazing. I was so wrong I ate only one piece of a bar and was disgusting. The texture was chalky and tasted worse then a Nestle chocolate bar. I can't return it now I will have to give it away for free and I'm out $6.50 What A Waste!
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
I LOVE this!!! I buy 3-4 at a time and keep them with me at all times. I eat 1/2 a bar and it gives me a boost of energy to get through the day. I do not take any caffeine so 1/2 a bar gives me a ton of energy. I love the taste of these! They are a bit pricey but worth the money in my opinion.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I saw this at school one day and decided to try it the next morning because I am NOT a morning person. I ate half of it but I thought it tasted so gross and it didn't make me feel any more awake even though I ate half. The only reason I ate that much was to see if it worked but NOPE
Laura Q.
Laura Q.
Traverse City, MI
customer service was great as well as great tasting. The owl is very cute and helps me get energy I was very impressed and it didnt taste any different from reg chocolate I might be hooked! I eat this pretty often and I would totally repurchase this.
Darci J.
Darci J.
Birmingham, AL
I work long hours and am constantly on the go. the awake granola bars give me a quick boost of energy to get me through my afternoons as well as a snack I can enjoy on the run. the dark chocolate caramel are my favorite!
Rshwined S.
Rshwined S.
Tallahassee, FL
Im not really a coffee person so this is a great item for me. It has a really good taste and gave me a great boost during finals week when I was drained. Have already bought about 4-5 since then
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Hayward, CA
This was a nice treat for the days I've needed to pull an all-nighter for school. It's given me a little bit of a boost of energy to stay awake.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Not to bad not my favorite chocolate but it has more caffiene in it to keep you awak at night time i wouldn't recommend for smaller children
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Mason
Tastes like dark chocolate and actually works like coffee. It's a quick pick- me- up on the go with out the hot hassle with coffee.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
This looks like something I need to try. How does this taste and where can I find this?
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
How much caffeine does it have?
Nesha U.
Nesha U.
Bowie, MD
I've never seen these before. Where do you usually get them? Do they have a dark chocolate one?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Who has tried this?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Do they have any other flavors?