BY AWAKE

• Can anyone confirm these actually give you moderate energy throug...2 Answers
  • I have never seen these before. Are they good? Ho... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never seen these before. Where do you usually get them? Do t...3 Answers
AWAKE Caffeinated Chocolate bar
  • "These taste pretty good, but I didn't really feel like it did anything to give me energy or keep me awake. " in 5 reviews
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
I absolutely love this stuff! It combines two of my favorite things! Coffee and Chocolate! Can you get any better then that. I got this as free sample from a store, and fell in love. I then went to go purchase two of the chocolate bars from my local store, and its my go to when im feeling a little sleepy now. Plus the taste of chocolate is an extra bonus!
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
I love these, though there can be a bitter aftertaste, but nothing too bad so I won't take away a star! I had to get up a 6am for work one weekend and I thought, sure why not try this, it may not work but it is interesting. OMG I was wrong. It worked so well, I had more energy than the other people I was working with who were having energy drinks yet, no jitters. Also, since it is sublingually ingested caffeine it hits very quickly, which is awesome.
Theresa S.
Whenever I feel a little tired and am craving chocolate this has become my Go-To-Snack! I love that it's small portions, so I won't eat the whole bar lol. You must be aware that one piece obviously doesn't contain as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, but it for sure made me a little more awake. The taste is also really good, considering I usually don't really like milk chocolate!
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY
Little bites of heaven. I decided to try this one day when I had and early morning Excel Calculations class on very little sleep. They taste amazing and for the 3.5  hours I was there helped keep me alert. They taste so good that I had to keep reminding myself that there is a max of how many you can eat in a day (4 small square - one bar, depending on the size you buy). Definitely recommend these.
Ashley S.
Monticello, IN
Whenever I am feeling a bit tired, and need an extra boost this is my go to. I hate coffee, but love chocolate! It is a win-win for me. The even better part is that it doesn't taste like coffee in the slightest! I am even happiest at the fact that they have different kinds of flavors!
Laura Q.
Traverse City, MI
customer service was great as well as great tasting. The owl is very cute and helps me get energy I was very impressed and it didnt taste any different from reg chocolate I might be hooked! I eat this pretty often and I would totally repurchase this.
Alyssa K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This caramel choclate bar is delicious! I am a caffeine lover - I drink a pot of coffee daily - and after eating two of the four chocolate pieces, I had a great energy boost that lasted a few hours! This is my new favorite treat!
Amy W.
LOVE THESE! Great taste, not dry or hard. Yummy chocolate taste with a little boost from the caffeine. A bit expensive for 5 bars, but the taste is hard to run from! Purchased at Walmart. Even my SO can't keep his hands off!
Carolina P.
This product really works I tried 2 types of flavors milk and caramel and both taste like a normal nice chocolate and you feel instantly energy, ever heard about it and I think I'll keep buying it.
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
good chocolate taste as far as the awake factor not so much you can't even feel any caffeine effects.cute packaging but they may as well just market this as a regular candy bar.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
This looks like something I need to try. How does this taste and where can I find this?
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
How much caffeine does it have?
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
I've never seen these before. Where do you usually get them? Do they have a dark chocolate one?
Ashley K.