BY AWAKE #44 in Caramels

Can't get yourself up in the morning? That cup of coffee not pulling its weight? Grab one of these AWAKE Caffeinated Caramel Bars, 12 Count and you'll feel a kick of caffeine with each bite of delicious milk chocolate and silky caramel. These 1.5 oz individually wrapped chocolate bars are kosher and packed with the caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee. AWAKE Caffeinated Caramel Bars, 12 Count is great for keeping at the office for a mid-morning wake-me-up, or a late afternoon pick-me-up! see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have trying to make killer chocolate before but I decided to get the caramel a go. It Was tasty but did not jolt me awake like I thought it would. It said one bar equals one cup of coffee. I am not a coffee drinker so I am not sure how it equals out in the end
Emily H.
These apre pretty yummy and there's quite a bit of caffeine for such a small bar. I personally don't care for the caramel ones but the dark chocolate one is delicious!
April H.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these in dark chocolate peanut butter and they are good! They aren't too sweet which I like & have caffeine. They don't give me the same amount of caffeine as coffee but it does have a good amount for a little pick me up.
Jennifer Z.
Austin, TX
Yes to this chocolate bar! It either has the best placebo effect, or really works! Half of this bar definitely makes me feel more alert for a couple of hours. Plus, it's so easy to travel with. For sure give this a try.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
soooo about these!
This candy bar is a literal life saver!
I wake up at 5:30 am for one of my jobs and I seriously couldn't survive the day without awake candy bars!
They definitely re energize me everytime I feel a crash coming on and they keep me going when needed the most!
I recommend with no doubts!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these bars. I work really early in the morning. These help me from getting to hungry on the job. I have tried a lot other bars. A lot of them have chocolate which is really hard on my stomach that early in the morning. Love them! Recommend them!
Missy B.
Yorktown , IN
This chocolate got me through all my night shifts when I lived in Kentucky. I have a hard time finding it now in central Indiana. The chocolate is smooth and sweet and perfect, all while giving you a kick you need!!!
fazeela c.
The Awake Caffeinated bars is highly recommended for those who love coffee and needs a boost of energy to stay awake also...Very tasty bars..easy grab and go if you are in a hurry.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love that they make a caramel flavor of these. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate but I need the caffeine that these provide. Overall a great product.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
These are pretty tasty. The one I had was dark chocolate and I ate all four pieces af different times. It gave me a burst of energy each time.