Skin CareBody CareMassage Oilawake beauty
Travel Size Balance Shot Antioxidant Concentrate

Awake Beauty Travel Size Balance Shot Antioxidant Concentrate

by awake beauty

Balance Shot Antioxidant Concentrate from Awake is a three-in-one toner, moisturizer, and treatment in one potent, liquid skincare formula - now in a travel-size!

Water\u002FAqua\u002FEau, alcohol, caprylic\u002Fcapric triglyceride, butylene glycol, dimethicone, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, squalane, ethyl olivate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, oryza sativa (rice) germ oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosa canina fruit extract, salvia officinalis (sage) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, bentonite, cellulose, citric acid, disodium EDTA, hydrogenated lecithin, menthoxypropanediol, methyl trimethicone, microcrystalline cellulose, PEG-4 laurate, silica, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, zae mays (corn) oil, parfum\u002Ffragrance, limonene, linalool, citral.

Is this safe for sensitive skin or rosacea?
Start your review of Awake Beauty Travel Size Balance Shot Antioxidant Concentrate!
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Awake Beauty Travel Size Balance Shot Antioxidant Concentrate uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Makes my skin looks amazing! I’m so happy I got this. I love this sooo much. This is my new must have.
Abbey I.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only been using this for about 2 weeks, so I can't give an insight on if there's any difference in my skin. I can say this is an easy to use product, no scent, a thin serum, sinks into my skin well, and plays good with my other products that I put on. It is pretty affordable as well. I definitely will keep using it. Not bad at all.
Pam O.
Chandler
I first tried this when ordering from Tarte. They had smaller sizes you could sample. I was impressed the moment I used this. It went on cool and wet and then dried soft with almost a powdery feel to it. I love how it feels on my face! I will definitely be ordering more!
Brianna S.
Lucedale, MS
This product has made my oily skin soooo happy. My skin feels smooth, moisturized and not greasy and the oils are kept at bay all day. After multiple uses my skin has already improved texture and glow wise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...