Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum

by awake beauty

Awake's Glow Pill Super Serum is a daily dose of skin-hydrating vitamins in a lightweight serum that delivers hydration & improvement in fine lines & wrinkles.

Oily skin: use as a daily moisturizer; Dry skin: layer under your moisturizer for added boost of vitamins and hydration; Super blend of vitamin B3 + B5 hydrates for 24 hours; pH of 5.3 keeps skin's appearance balanced against daily aggressors

Can this clog pores badly or break out acne prone skin? I use it here and there but I don’t really understand what it’s supposed to be doing? Can I use it over another serum? I just put it on over DE TLC Framboos. I know it’s water based but I figured it can’t hurt, unless I wake up with more adult acne! 😭
Is good value for the price???
How would you incorporate this into a very simple skincare routine? Is it before of after moisturizer? I have dry skin.. is this even a good item to try ? Thanks in advance ❤️
Start your review of Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum!
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Amber C.
Got this in my Ipsy bag and like how it feels on my skin. I don’t know if it’s really reducing my wrinkles, but it’s light and doesn’t break out my skin. Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum
Erica P.
Topeka, KS
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Erica P.
A little heavy and super dewy. Leaves skin glowing and feeling great. First time user, I recieved this in my Ipsy a while back. I love the shape and design of the bottle. Lasts forever and doesn't take much. You get a lot for what you pay. Convient size to throw in a bag and easy to find.
Lisa A.
Oceana, WV
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Lisa A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really nice serum. Definitely in my top 5. Goes on almost like water but is super hydrating. Stings just a little at first but that fades fast. Almost no smell and the bottle shape is really cute. Would recomend to anyone needing a good serum.
Daydi P.
Bronx, NY
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Daydi P.
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Daydi P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Este serum es super ligero, hidrata la piel y le agrega vitaminas también ayuda con las lineas de expresión y le da un super glow al rostro. Se puede notar que me ha encantado porque lo utilizo todos los días en mi skincare routine. Si quieres probar un serum este es una buena opciónAwake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum .
Epifania M.
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Epifania M.
Finished this product about 2 weeks ago, so far my thoughts are , I didn't like it. The texture was fine,the scent was fine, yes it did leave my face feeling a little sticky for a bit, but I felt my skin dry after using it. I would moisturize and then maybe 10 min after my skin still felt dry. Ive used other serums with my moisturizer and this wouldnt happen,so I knew it had to be the serum. I do love the packaging on this product its super cute. The pump was nice , and its a nice product to display.
Sierra B.
Stockton, CA
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Sierra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Primer so much it smells great and leave my skin feeling primed and hydrated
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Dawn M.
I received the Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum several months ago in my Ipsy Ultimate Bag. I was excited to try this product but hesitant as well because I had a great hyaluronic serum already. The day came when my go to was empty and instead of buying a new bottle I got the Glow Pill out. This serum is really a great product!! I use it daily- sometimes twice a day depending on my skins needs, it’s a clear serum that has a great consistency and absolutely no sticky or tackiness once applied. The consistency is perfect because it’s not thin or runny but it’s just right to easily apply and absorbs fast! It’s perfect for my sensitive skin and literally requires one pump. I won’t be going back to my original go to serum and definitely will continue to use the Glow Pill Super Serum!
El H.
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by El H.
I liked this serum. I used it as part of my morning routine. My skin looks brighter, and it's pretty affordable, so I can see myself getting this again. The packaging is super cute too. This is definitely a good value and worth the money. I would recommend this serum.
Chivonne B.
Acton, MA
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Chivonne B.
Like most of us Influensters, I think, I got this in an ipsy bag months ago. I didn't start using it consistently until August and it has really helped out my skin! My skin is more normal/oily in the summer, but I could still feel a change in my skin's hydration after using it. I only use it in the morning because I use the violition serum at night. There's no smell and it sets into my skin after just a few minutes. I don't remember what this would normally cost but I'll definitely be purchasing and recommending to others!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Awake Beauty Glow Pill Super Serum uploaded by Kelly M.
Purchased at: ULTA
A great serum for dry skin! I don't know if I would use the word "glow" to describe results. My skin definitely feels hydrated after use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...