Awake Beauty 10+ Super Juice Refreshing Mist

by awake beauty

Awake's 10+ Super Juice Refreshing Mist is a watermelon wake-up in an ultra-fine mist with over 10 fruit extracts to refresh & awaken skin. Who It's For: All skin types to prep skin for makeup, refresh throughout the day, or as a final step in your #awakebeauty skincare routine.

Formulated with 10+ fruit extracts rich in antioxidants & vitamins; Skin-soothing caffeine invigorates & wakes up the skin; Natural sugar complex & glycerin infuse hydration into the skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Awake Beauty 10+ Super Juice Refreshing Mist!
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this as a Christmas gift to myself because of all the good reviews on Ulta 😊. Loving it so far. It smells amazing when i spray it on my face and makes me feel refreshed. And it had some amazing ingredients so its a win, win, win for me. 👍👍👍👍
April M.
1,528 reviews
Awake Beauty 10+ Super Juice Refreshing Mist uploaded by April M.
I really appreciate what is & what is not in this Awake Beauty 10+ Super Juice Refreshing Mist. The ingredients are nothing but good for your skin. I use it after my facial serum and my Moisturizing. It makes my skin feel and smell fresh!!
Sara P.
River Grove, IL
Pretty good mist spray. It has good ingredients that are natural and fresh. It smells like fresh fruit! I use this after a heavy moisturizer and it helps the product settle into my skin/pores. It’s a good spray but I would prob try something else next time. Maybe something with an active ingredient
Abbey I.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing, makes my skin feel refreshed. It was affordable, nice packaging. This was my first time using it. I really liked this product and definitely planning on repurchasing it. Definitely recommend if you like a refreshing facial spray.
*Estrella* E.
NoVa
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells amazing!! I am a toner, setting spray, facial mist lover! This one smells amazing and has some pretty good ingredients compared to others. I really wish the packaging was different. The plastic is very thick and cheap feeling making it feel akin to children's makeup. Along with the cheap feeling packaging, the sprayer is not the best, it saturates your face with sporadic, large droplets. I'm not a huge fan of super fine mists, but a more controlled, consistent spray could improve this, especially for the price. The actual product is nice, not super hydrating but a nice addition before moisturizer. I do recommend but would love some updates that could make it a must have!
Kristal J.
Love the smell of this. Definitely wakes you up in the morning. Sprays evenly and isn't thick, oily or irritating on the skin. Doesn't make my face dry throughout the day. Definitely recommend this to others.
Emily S.
Odessa
I love this product. It smells good and keeps my face feeling fresh through the day.

Looking for your answer?